Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA

Go down 
+2
Simi
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA   HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 am

OMG............there was a new contact on my skyper thingy this morning, and had written she was from Wales and that we had a friend in common.................so me being the big twit that I am...said OH GOODY........AND CLICKED THE VIDEO CALL BUTTON.........

well, to my utter surprise its a young man lying in bed.........now he doesnt have a microphone but does have the camera and I was trying to get him to tell me who our MUTUAL friend was when he types...........YOU ARE REALLY PRETTY.............hahahahahaha..............OMG.........OK......THAT WAS IT FOR ME........I HOWLED AND SPAT MY COFFEE ALL OVER THE PLACE........THEN CLICKED OFF.......PEACE OUT.............

so, no more just answering random names unless they have the PASSWORD............GOOD GOD...........AND I'M IN MY USUAL OLD SWEATSHIRT AND MY BARRELRACING CAP............TOOO FUNNY.............BUT if I had been a young girl it could have gone not so good..............so make sure you tell your kids to be careful. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA   HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:38 am

oh my god JJ lol.... to funny I don't add anyone i don't know lol.l..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA   HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:51 am

Wait now, what was his user name!? Quick! Where did you find him!?

lol!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA   HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:12 am

Guess everything is a learning curve! Although I think I would have pulled his chain a bit.. you know eventually he has to ask you form money... its his job.

When Web cams first came out I belonged to a chat site that was web cam driven, and you would not believe some of the sights a saw! I had some good laughs I tell ya. There is also a group of "pros' who work the sites. Many of the girls would come and chat with me when they were on breaks.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA   HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:30 am

HEY - how come this didn't happen to me? Clearly I don't have my skype on enough! Was he wearing purple?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA   HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:48 am

no did not see anything purple in his bed.............hahha
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA   HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi Joan,are you sure you where'nt seeing things after that bump on the head.Life's never dull with you that's for sure.You made me laugh yet again.You are a very goodlooking woman,how could he resist.Did you tell the hubby???? HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA 55920 :lizard3.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA   HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 pm

nope........this is the sort of thing I would not tell him.......then he would put more controls on my computer and tape up more buttons so I couldnt click them......hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA   HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAD MY FIRST SKYPE STALKER........HAHAHAHA
Page 1 of 1