Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Ladies why don't

Go down 
+13
Loves Color
Pink Lady
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Tammy
Paint-Lady
mare
teekathepony
oldladynewhorse
just joan
SexyDexy
Tie
oldsaddlebags
Simi
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Hey Ladies why don't Empty
PostSubject: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:48 am

we do a Maritime-Equestrians Weight loss challange we could all chuck in $25.00 or $50.00 bucks and have a date that we have till and than who ever looses the most wins the pot????
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:07 am

That's a great incentive CJ. Maybe you could make it a percentage of weight loss since not everyone needs to loose huge amounts.
Just a suggestion Hey Ladies why don't 510297
Back to top Go down
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:29 am

Sounds good to me too Sue!!!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:40 am

Ohh, just the motivation I need lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:35 am

so who is gonna weigh everybody??????? I could, I could go around and get it all on TAPE.........hahahah.......get it??/// :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:05 pm

So when do we start and I agree it can't go by how many pounds lost since someone may need to lose 10 and another person 25 you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:20 pm

thats sounds great ladies we will need a weigh in Either we will have to take a picture of us on the scale so we can see the amount and yes wee should do a %
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Um who wants to be the money holder for this and keep track of the weight everyone loses? I am in for this also.. and what amount of money works for everyone?
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Wow, I would love to do it. I think the % is the best way also.

Hey Ladies why don't 682614
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:48 pm

I'd like to join! Extra motivation so I can whoop Johnny's buttercup in our bet. I would prefer a ... er... smaller entry fee, things are tight at the moment. So closer to $25 than $50 would be my vote.
Back to top Go down
mare

mare

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:30 am

i'm game, but how does the percentage work???

and I can't imagine getting my picture taken on the scale..... not a pretty sight!!!
Back to top Go down
Paint-Lady

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Ive been thinking that I need to get my as$ in gear so this may be the motivation I need. Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Sounds like a great motivator CJ. And in my opinion % is the only way to go because of the different body types, etc. I don't feel it's necessary to get a picture of the scales - we all seem pretty darned honest on this forum so I think it should be the honour system. My vote is for a lower entry fee (like $10 or so). Our funds are really tight and even if we even got 10 of us to do it, the winner would still get about $100 - which in my life is alot! I'll volunteer to keep track of the weights. I can start a spreadsheet (spread - get it!) and people can e-mail me their start weights, and weekly loss if they want to keep it private. Just let me know how you want to work it. For the moola I can get everyone to send me the entry fee and I can put it into my savings account (which is currently EMPTY) - so it'd be safe.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:52 am

I can make a pravite Thread fo the people who are on it and no one else can get into it but the members? what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 pm

I don't know if I'm up for this, but if I was I would think the only way would be with a picture...come on guys. A locked forum would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 pm

locked forum sounds great. That way we can all go on and encourage each other along (she says as she finishes her plate of tostitoes!)
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Tammy I did it up it should be at the top of your main page have a look and let me know if you can see it?
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Sounds like a good plan count me in:)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm

I can't see it. Is my main page the "home" page? I'm a wee bit stunned as you well know!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:56 pm

moved it under Berts can you see it now..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 pm

OK, so far I have the following who would like to participate:

Tammy
CJ
JJ
Teeka
Old Saddlebags
Tie
Sexy Dexy
Mare
Paint-lady
Barefoot-Horsegirl (I think)
pink lady

Is there anyone else who wants to join in?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 pm

where did all my posts go??????????????? Hey Ladies why don't 99871
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 pm

not sure JJ
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Is it still possible to join in. I would like to be on the list.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Loves colour - I'll add you to the list. I figure we'll start on Monday. I should have some "rules" ready by tonight - posted by tomorrow. What do you all think of a $20 entry fee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Ladies why don't
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next