Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Ladies why don't

Go down 
+13
Loves Color
Pink Lady
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Tammy
Paint-Lady
mare
teekathepony
oldladynewhorse
just joan
SexyDexy
Tie
oldsaddlebags
Simi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:44 pm

I think that is great. Oh, I am geting excited..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:22 pm

I'd like to play but I guess I'll have to wait and hope there are some eager beavers come October!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Count me in! I'm up 5 since last year and I need to get back on track since I never lost as much as I wanted anyway (make sense??).....I'm cool with $20
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:11 pm

I posted the "proposed" details under the weight loss challenge thread. If anyone is interested and can't get access to it, let CJ know. Right now I have the following members who have said yes:

Tammy
CJ
JJ
Teeka
Old Saddlebags
Tie
SD
Mare
Paint-lady
pink lady
Loves Color
Ellie-Mae

Maybes: Lightning, Barefoot-Horsegirl

Come on gang - this will be GREAT fun! Start date is Monday 21 June.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 pm

I can't afford to play and lately my scale has only been going up, not down! I'll still post my weight and play along, but I won't be in the running for the cash. Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:08 pm

That's fine with me Barefoot-Horsegirl. I have NO problem keeping track of whomever wants to lose some weight. Does anyone object?
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Could i join in on this,i know i'm far away but think it's a great idea.Tammy i have Joan's address so i could post over the fee via money order,have to send Joan over some money anyway.How does that sound or would it be to messy? Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 273165
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Sounds great Bernadette! The more the merrier I say!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:32 am

what the Bleeding heart are you sending me money for???????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:01 pm

For my Canadian citizenship of course,you have a short MEMORY Joan. Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 55920
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Snicker, snicker....bernadette got ya JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:55 pm

This weekend I am frantically eating anything that might be a temptation for me since I think I will join "the Challenge"......on Monday!!!!!!!! Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 682614
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:31 am

Good Lord Bernadette..........I aint the POPE, NOT EVEN a country counicllor, I cannot swear you in without 6 letters of recommendation from all your former nuns and priests........hahahah.......oh and maybe one from your granny..............yup.........memory is short for some stuff...........others ne'r leave my ken. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Where is the Weight Loss Challenge Thread? And Joan,i'll ask my granny if she can send me a letter from the other side......... Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 831788
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 pm

The weight loss thread is just below Bert's Diner. Send CJ a message so she can add you to the list of people that have access to the thread.

First weigh in is Monday.

And I too am eating and drinking everything in sight. Not sure why but it seems like a good thing to do. Perhaps it's just a "fond farewell" to all my evil ways before I become PURE! HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies why don't   Hey Ladies why don't - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Ladies why don't
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2