Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

prayers please

Go down 
+9
teekathepony
Highlander
mountaincowgirl
just joan
Ellie*Mae
Lightning
Freva
Tammy
Bay-Lee
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 pm

My son was motocross racing this weekend near New Minas and a few races after his, there was a horric crash, 3 riders were hurt, one was air lifted from the site, .. after posting on a motocross site, I have learned that he broke his neck in 2 places, so could everyone please take a second and pray for this boy and his family....
Back to top Go down
Tammy

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:47 pm

What a horrible accident. I will keep him and his family in my prayers and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Healing prayers for this young man and his family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:58 am

Thoughts, prayers and good vibes. :tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:15 am

:tn_prayer114.j
Healing prayings and thoughts - any updates?
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:40 am

no updates yet...when I hear any news I will let everyone know..He was having another operation today....He is young and healthy, that should help..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:02 am

OMG Denise......lots of healing vibes and prayers for the families coming your way........How is your son holding out.......
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:08 am

my son witnessed the whole thing, the accident happened where he was standing, 2 other riders had gruesome injuries, it was horrable, My son was really upset, but we talked alot about it, and he seems OK, but he is really waiting for some news about the rider, He wants to go to visit him in the hospital when he gets a bit better, I think he needs to see him again to get that image out of his head..We will drive to Halifax to visite him for sure..
Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers, The family must be going through some terrable moments..
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:01 am

I was there too. My little cousins race. It's a dangerous sport and injuries happen all the time. I have not heard anything but I cannot imagine what those families are going through.
I hope and pray that all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Sounds awefull,hope he'll be alright. :tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 pm

That's so horrible... I'll send some good vibes his way, :(
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:37 am

the latest news from his sister is he had a second operation yesterday to replace some bone in his neck, now they are waiting for the spinal shock to subside to realy see whats going on..he did wake up for a bit yesterday, he can't talk due to the tube in his throat, His sister told him thatt she had a picture of him from the crash, and he lip sync to her to put it on the net :).. The boy is not out of the woods yet, so eveyone keep sending their posative thoughts and prayers..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:10 am

Prayers for that young man, hope he heals very well.. my hubby broke his neck as well and was told he may never walk again, well he did and is fine, except for arthritis setting in now.. but at least he's not in a wheel chair..
Sending healing vibes his way and thinking he's young and strong he should heal fast..
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 pm

thoughts and prayers ...poor Marky...I would NOT want to witness young ones getting hurt
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Good healing thoughts and prayers are heading his way!!!!!
:tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Wow, thats so scarry. I hope all goes well for that young man and his family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

prayers please Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayers please   prayers please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prayers please
Page 1 of 1