Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My pictures (hope this works)

Go down 
+4
Ellie*Mae
SexyDexy
MoonShadow
oldladynewhorse
8 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

My pictures (hope this works)  Empty
PostSubject: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:54 am

Ponie in her borrowed show halter (Thanks Freva)
My pictures (hope this works)  S4020849-1-1
Wondering why there is no feed in there.
My pictures (hope this works)  S4020842
My Chocolate Lab Bruin waiting for dad
My pictures (hope this works)  S4020779
Purple saddle pad I bought from Tammy.
My pictures (hope this works)  S4020837
Lunging
My pictures (hope this works)  S4020821
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Your pony looks sweet in purple.
Cute pic of the pup looking out the window... that pic on the table, did you have that done over here on the island, in Cavendish?

Thats an awesome ring your lunging in... a ton of lovely sand... *sigh*... wish I had sand in my ring.
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Yup the picture was done on PEI. It is my son, fiancee and soon to be step-children. The BO put in 5 loads of sand about 3 weeks ago. It was a muddy mess before that. It is just like heaven in there and Ponie has improved sooo much since the sand has been put it. I loves it!!! My dog thinks he has to protect every house on our road so he looks out the window to survey his domain.

:dog006.gif:

Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Ponie is a very cute Pony lol! I'm not liking the snow outside the window Bruin is looking out though!

Did your BO put any gravel under the sand for drainage or just put it right over top of the mud? I'm still trying to decide how much I want to spend on footing for my round pen My pictures (hope this works)  188868
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:45 pm

He put it over the existing footing but did deep harrow before the sand went down. There was sand there 20 years ago but had long disappeared. It is so nice and 1 corner used to stay wet and hold water, not now!! The barn is not far from Debec so you could check it out if you come up. Ponie is quickly catching on to things ( I think it all the purple). The picture of Bruin was taken in the Winter but he is so handsome in it.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Great pictures - post more often (please)!! We love pictures! Your dog looks like he is very important and on the job! (Love labs)
Now - totally off topic - how large is the ring? I'm trying to decide if I want to put sand in mine, and have no clue how many loads I would want, etc.....
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Ponie looks SMASHING in purple. It really suits her! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sand ring. Bruin looks like he's full of character. I don't think you have to worry about anyone sneaking up on YOUR house.
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:26 am

Now that I figured out how to post pictures, it might be an overload. Ellie-Mae, I will ask the BO tonight how big the ring is, I'm not good on guessing. I LOVE the sand also and really it makes a difference. I wish he would put it in the indoor arena also.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 am

Nice pics! Ponie looks great :)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 am

Ponie is looking grand and pretty in purple , as always!!!!!!! You did awesome posting the pictures...can you come and give me a few pointers...I still get the sizing wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:49 am

HEY THERE WOMAN............pictures look terrific and of course AM LOVING ALL THE PURPLE GEAR.........but, in order for us to see your pix better, before you click them over to here...........reduce the size to 86 percent or so, then they fit the page nicely and we can scroll down and see them all rather than pushing the bars over to the right...........GREAT JOB ON THE PIX THOUGH.......FOUND ONE TO PUT IN THE CONTEST YET????????? :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:06 am

I have not got one yet for the contest. Hopefully tonight I can take one. Thanks for the advice on posting pictures, now if I can figure out how to do it. Oh, almost forget. Ellie*Mae, the ring is 68*100 and he put 5 lots of sand in.

My pictures (hope this works)  99871
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pictures (hope this works)    My pictures (hope this works)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My pictures (hope this works)
Page 1 of 1