Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...

Go down 
+5
Sailorgirl
Flicka
Wissy
SexyDexy
Tammy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Empty
PostSubject: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:01 pm

I was bringing in wood today and left the woodshed door open. When I went back for my second load, there was Mia (the cat) happily munching away on Lord Gord's salt fish. Boy am I ever going to be in BIG trouble if he discovers the kitty munchie marks. I must whip over to Fronie's now and get a recipe for fish cakes so I can make some for the Lord tomorrow, thus keeping this dirty little secret just between US! Of course he'll probably think that something is up because as a rule I DON'T COOK FISH! I'll just have to convince him that it's because I love him ... HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... 641609
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Kitty hit the jackpot! Mmmm fishcakes
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:18 pm

LMAO... a newfie that doesn't cook fish.. boy you learn somethin new everyday! HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... 5543
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Hahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:06 pm

:doglaugh.gif: :doglaugh.gif: :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:01 pm

I didn't get the fishcakes done. And even better yet - when he came home from work today he asked me if I needed some wood brought in. I said yes and then told him to keep the shed door closed between loads because yesterday the cats were waiting by the door when I opened it. He gave me that weird look and said, "Tam - the fish is salted - they wouldn't eat that!". WELL ! Ya can't say I didn't warn him! It's now "game on". I'm not going to cook any friggin' fish cakes or tell him about the little cat nibblies. If he spots them I'll just let him think that HE let them in and he'll think he's hiding it from me! He hates being wrong even more than I do. I JUST LOVE IT WHEN THE PLANETS LINE UP!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 am

omg your bad,, and I love it.. just like me.. just the thing I would do.. I mean have done.. I love it when things line up just like you said.. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:51 am

MmmmmmMMMmmmmmm fishcakes........
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Don't you just love it when the male of the species "think" they are right, especially when it could come back an bite them in the hinny. Tammy you should write a book of your escapades....they are always a hoot!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:21 pm

it really doesnt matter how many husbands one has had...........they are all basically the same when it comes to ALWAYS BEING RIGHT............hahahaha.....yup, just keep doing it your way Tammy, it always works out right in the end. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks Joan. I try to take a different approach with each husband. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...   HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOPE HE DOESN'T FIND OUT ...
Page 1 of 1