Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dexy has Sam!!!!

Go down 
+5
SexyDexy
Walk On
D-Cutch
just joan
Wissy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Sam is now NS bound and Dexy says he's sweet and calm and laying his head in her arm pit...lol :lol:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:13 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUESS HE FITTED IN THE CAR...........WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....I EVEN TOLD ED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND HE DIDNT FALL OVER.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Hahah poor Ed.. oh well he's been out numbered for so long.. LOL..
Dexy has the truck.. she thought it would be better if she took the 4 wheel drive.. so yes he fits in the back seat.. and he's so friendly..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:17 pm

she gets to cuddle and smell him........but she doesnt get to keep him....did she say how Bay Lee was........I hope not too upset. :http://www.cli
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:19 pm

No she didnt' say, she was laughing at him though.. she said he was exicted at first to see her.. but calmed right down in the truck.. he just wants to be close to her.. me thinks he's gonna be a really nice puppy for you Joan..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:49 pm

LOL - you only told Ed today? Glenn would likely hang me out the window by my ears!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:19 pm

as you get older you learn when to tell them and what to tell him.. and most of all how to tell them.. lol..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:24 pm

LOL must be my timing :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Walk On

Walk On

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:39 pm

I am happy he is on his way to a wonderful home! I just want to say to BayLee I understand how hard it must be... her family must have become attatched even her little dog,but you can always know where and how he is a he can run and explore as much as he wants good luck to everyone .Keep us updated and pictures of coure :!:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Well Sam is now in Debert playing with Duke and Lily. He was an angel on the drive home and even laid down in the back seat when I went into Sobeys to get some dog food. He didn't seem scared or worried, just settled right in. I have some pictures but no card reader here at home so you will have to wait till tomorrow.

Bay-lee was a bit upset and just wanted to leave and not drag it out so I only talked to her for a couple minutes.

I think they're gonna bring down the back deck judging by the amount of thumping out there lol!.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Oh, and I had to buy some baby wipes in Sobeys too because he tends to pee on himself. Too much fur and too much of a busy body to stand still.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:34 pm

yay.. but he's basically a good pup then... so does Lily and Duke like him.. he seems like the kind of pup that's well balanced.. and likes everyone! perfect pup
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:43 pm

The only thing Joan is going to have to watch is that he seems to be food/resource aggressive. I put down a bowl of water for him and Duke and he snapped at Duke's face twice when he tried to drink from it. You'd have to really watch him if the barn cats went near the food bowl. Other than that he is great. He's got a fair bit of energy which might be too much for Bear.
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Joan I am so jealous. I saw pictures of him on AR, he is beautiful. Have fun. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Wow! he's on his way !!!!

I don't tell my husband about new animals... they just show up at the food bowl and he says "was _________ here yesterday?"... It's just part of living with me like I tolerate his TV and excersise obsessions...lol
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Dexy I think Bear is the same way with his food.. so kitties are used to that.. lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:22 pm

yeah, so he is safe and sound at your house..............and a dribbler you say......hahahaha........and as far as food goes......well he and bear will get over that real fast and the cats do know better.......they can crawl all over bear now...but know not to go near his dish..........so Sam will understand that too no doubt........how does he smell, is he all cuddly and smootchy./bear is not a kisser or a hugger........oh he'lll tolerate you hugging for a bit, but he never kisses....sure hope sam likes to........well, so tell me all you know........how was the drive??????? got any snow there now......are they all outside playing........did he go fix your noisey neighbour........do you need me to come get him..........I could hitch hike..........WHAZUP :afro: TALK TO ME
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:25 pm

OH YEAH......D=Cutch....it definately is all in the timing.............. I was going to leave it till wednesday........but I found the perfect opportunity around noon today when he needed me to help with something........hahahaha oh by the way....do you remember the dog on the St. Johns river...........and then I concocted a really good rescue story to go along with the one Sam already had.......so there you go..... :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

See D.. you just have to know what to say and when.. it all works out in the end.. lol
I just got off the phone from Dexy.. hehehe.. she's having a ball.. Sam is very excited.. he loves playing with her two dogs.. and finds it warm in the house.. he'll probably sleep down stairs tonight and spend the day in the barn while she's at work.. it's much cooler there for him.. she says he's a good dog.. and loves the attention.. he was great in the truck on the way home and was very quiet.. good traveller.. yay!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:30 pm

oh and she wants to keep him until Sunday so she can come and visit your place Joan.. so we will be there Sunday rain or shine, snow or sleet.. nothing gonna stop us now!!! :afro: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:49 am

So excited for you Joan...I know he will have the bestest home in the world with you....Can't wait to see pics....CONGRATS again on this beautiful beast...

Did they fill you in on the ohter suprise????? Sam is coming with an added bonus...AN AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG....one that isn't housebroke and will eat your house free of furnishings...

So happy for you Joan...you get 2 dogs for the price of one

DEXY...CALL ME...You forgot to pick up Faith....Now don't pretend you forgot..I know where you live...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back and take her....I am begging you...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:13 am

Dexy .. who.. who's Dexy... hahahhaha
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 am

Quote :
Dexy .. who.. who's Dexy... hahahhaha

You know the SEXY one....SEXY DEXY
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:13 am

nice try Caper......I read every post you wrote about that poor bitch(I can so say that),,,,,,,I hope you get her turned around...........but I like the two huge hairy soon to be filthy beasts I;m going to have here.......no shorties allowed........except for the two bulldogs. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:07 am

Ha Ha, funny CC. I said to Mariea last night, "if I ever say I'm getting a 3rd dog slap me!" Sam is cute and cuddley but 3 is too much. I'm pooped. I had them out as long as I could then it started hailing/snowing and I had to bring them in. Well that lasted for about 5 minutes. I figured I'd show Sam his stall in the barn to see how he would react before I left him there today. I don't imagine he likes it by himself but he didn't try to dig out either. It's bedded with hay and he has toys and a radio on so he should be good.

He came in the house around 8:00 and I put him in the living room closet (the door open with a baby gate) so he could be part of the family without having 3 maniacs rampaging through my house. I put a fan on him to make him a little more comfy. He slept in my bathroom off my bedroom and woke me up at 5 this morning snooring :lol:. I got peed on when I was trying to get the leash on him to go out this morning :evil:, didn't like that too much. He still does the puppy peeing when he gets excited and it shoots out from between his legs.

I had a look at his incision yesterday when we got home and he's got most of the stitches out but the inner layers are already started to heal. It's red and itchy but not swollen or infected looking. I'll keep an eye on it and if it changes I'll call my neighbour (love having a vet next door :lol:).

As far as smell Joan, yes he smells lol!. You have to remember that I am not a dog person, I like them but I like them to be clean and calm. He's not a house dog that's for sure, but he'll fit right in on the farm. And he loves to be cuddled. You have to watch it though because he will smack you in the face if you bend over, Duke does the same thing. I'll work with him this week to get him walking on a leash better (instead of tearing my arm off) and with the food bowl issue. He's already figured out that I won't let him drag me down the stairs.

Sorry I didn't post sooner but I don;t have internet at my house I have to go to Tom's to use his and I was pooped last night,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dexy has Sam!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexy has Sam!!!!   Dexy has Sam!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dexy has Sam!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next