Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Sexy Dexy

Go down 
+6
C4B's
Wissy
Caper Cowgirl
Simi
Tammy
SexyDexy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: My Sexy Dexy   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:09 am

I finally rode my friggen horse yesterday! :affraid: My Sexy Dexy 250908

I planned on trying out a new to me dressage saddle (no laughing, it was a good price). Well, I know nothing about dressage. I knew the billets were longer on them but I didn't think they would wrap around my fattest horse. His 54" girth obviously was way too long so all I got to do was set the saddle on him and take a picture. I think he looks pretty sexy in his fancy black saddle (minus the chunk George took out of his neck My Sexy Dexy 474306 ).

My Sexy Dexy Newsaddle

So I run to the house and grab my western. I bought this one for George so I was hoping it would fit Dex. Pretty sure it was a good fit. I thought when we first started going that it was pinching though becasue he was being a total dork, bucking, grunting and acting downright pissed off at me. I think that was more because he is a spoiled, lazy, tub-o-lard who didn't think he should have to break a sweat. After our ride, which I'm pretty sure included some fancy dressage moves (see, that saddle might come in handy My Sexy Dexy 188868 ), he was equally drenched with sweat all over his back. No dry spots at all. I wish I had someone there to see what exactly he was doing. I think we covered all the gaits in less than a minute. What's that one called when they canter in a tight circle :roll: Atleast I got a bit of nerve back and rode even if it wasn't pretty. My ass bones hurt though. That saddle is pretty hard.

Dex looking so impressed that he's got to actually do something
My Sexy Dexy Westernsaddle

And one of Miss Molly this morning. She sits on my lap and looks up at me waiting for chin scratches.
My Sexy Dexy Molly
Back to top Go down
Tammy

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sexy Dexy   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:24 am

I loved your description of your ride. Funny how our lawn ornaments object to actually having to do any work. I rode Stretch yesterday too and he broke a sweat. I'm not sure he's over it yet ...

LOVE the picture of your cat. She's a cutie!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sexy Dexy   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:30 am

nice Pictures!!!!!!!!
Congrats to you for getting out and riding...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sexy Dexy   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:33 am

Great pics....I could actually visualize the ride...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sexy Dexy   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:48 am

ahhaha A.. I could like CC acutally visualize that ride.. sounds like tons of fun!!! wish I could have been there to witness such a grand event..
Love the kitty.. to cute! Maybe you should bring that tub-o- lard to the clinic with Bowie at the end of July..?????
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sexy Dexy   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:52 am

He'd probably flop over and play dead if he knew there would be 4 hours of riding in one weekend. :roll:
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sexy Dexy   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:03 pm

My Sexy Dexy 197264 Yay!!!!!! good on yer for riding, i want to ride and practice for the show but bella's feet are too sore, wish i knew how long it would take for her feet to settle down, it hads been nearly a year, whoops don't want to steal your thread.

COME ALONG TO THE CLINIC, i am so looking forward to it and it will be my first ever, it would be great if you came too.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sexy Dexy   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 pm

all the lard ass lawn ornaments and riders to the Bowie Clinic..........now wouldnt that be grand!!!!!!!!!!! I love your choice of saddles.....and I cant believe you didnt know about dressage girths being for minis??/// hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sexy Dexy   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Dexy is pretty sexy :Jump2.gif: :Jump2.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sexy Dexy   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 pm

If your horse can do canter pirouettes then you ARE ready for a dressage saddle...haha. Love the upside down kitty!
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

My Sexy Dexy Empty
PostSubject: SD   My Sexy Dexy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Hey SD - LOve the descriptive ride also.....Sounded like it was interesting.....My daughter's mare is the same. lately she would rather be in teh pasture than in the ring working or on the trail enjoying herself and going for a swim....She swaets like someone threw a bucket of water on her....Geessssh....

But they certainly love to have their picture taken LOL:)
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/

My Sexy Dexy
Page 1 of 1