Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not really sure how I feel today...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm not really sure how I feel today... Empty
PostSubject: I'm not really sure how I feel today...   I'm not really sure how I feel today... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:40 pm

bittersweet, I guess :(
Just got a call from the Real Estate agent.
Dad's only been gone for less than 2 months, and his house is sold...
Only listed it less than 2 weeks ago, we've had 2 offers, it just seems so final :(
but on the other hand I don't want to have to deal with grass and a vacant house all summer....
thank goodness my family came over to help with cleaning it out, and up...just the garage left to empty
(I'm the only "kid" here)
Crap
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure how I feel today...   I'm not really sure how I feel today... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Crap is right.........I'm sure you could almost believe that it wasn't so..........but now with it sold the finality of everything comes in. Wont be a fun time for you..all you can do is just try to remeber some of the fun times you had there, go talk to your dad while you are finishing up the garage........great big hugs for you kiddo.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure how I feel today...   I'm not really sure how I feel today... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Cleaning out certainly seems to make things more final doesn't it? Try to keep your head up and stay positive... *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure how I feel today...   I'm not really sure how I feel today... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:01 pm

oh Ellie. ..so sorry for you.. wish I could help in some physical way, hard when your the only one there to make the decisions and do the job of cleaning up. Your dad would want you to be happy and not a burden on you, so selling the property is a good thing.. Take care and I'll be thinking of you. :http://www.cli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not really sure how I feel today...   I'm not really sure how I feel today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not really sure how I feel today...
Page 1 of 1