Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO WANTS A PIECE OF BERNADETTE......HAHAHA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

WHO WANTS A PIECE OF BERNADETTE......HAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: WHO WANTS A PIECE OF BERNADETTE......HAHAHA   WHO WANTS A PIECE OF BERNADETTE......HAHAHA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 am

LADIES, PLEASE CHECK OUT BERNADETTES THREAD...............MY GAME PLAN,,,,,the first two parts are in place.....flying to Fredericton and staying at FVP Vals, then heading over to PEI and Moonshadow Diana,,,,,,,then she is getting on the ferry to Pictou...... either I can get her and bring her up to Cape Breton and on to the Ferry for Nfld and Tammy, or one of you guys could get her from Pictou and then shuttle her up towards Cape Breton...........or when she comes back from Tammys I could scoot her down to you and then you guys can head her back to Fredericton for her flight home................................let me know so we can make arrangements. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

WHO WANTS A PIECE OF BERNADETTE......HAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS A PIECE OF BERNADETTE......HAHAHA   WHO WANTS A PIECE OF BERNADETTE......HAHAHA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm

everything has shifted one day...........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

WHO WANTS A PIECE OF BERNADETTE......HAHAHA
Page 1 of 1