Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!

Go down 
+6
Tammy
Simi
Freva
Highlander
Wissy
MoonShadow
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Imagine my surprise when hubby came back with the mail, and there is a brown package for me.. ME!! I never get anything but Bills...lol.... I check the post mark.. IRELAND!! Yeah now I'm excited... not only is there mail for me, but mail from away!!! Thank you ever so much, Amanda you made my day. It is so exquisite! I am thrilled.
I'm adding a picture so you can all see my birthday present ...all the way from Ireland.

The card is sweet too....It says "Never ride faster then your guardian angel can fly"... well my guardian angel is a snail.. we like the slow pace..lol

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! IMG_3028Medium

This is a Celtic Knot, a symbol used pre Christian art. Its a beautiful silver necklace.

THANK YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm

oh my Diana that is awesome, what a beautiful necklace!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Bernadette... love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:04 pm

You are most welcome Diana,am chuffed you like it.You should have asked Greg to take a pic of you as you opened it.Would have loved to see your expression.

I will have to take down members birth dates so by this time next year all you gals will have a little bit of Ireland with you.X :bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Oh i forgot to say.
GREAT PHOTO.lol
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 pm

What a beautiful necklace...any mail that is not a bill is always nice but what a surprise to have something arrive from the Emerald Isle. The card reminds me of Eko. Well done, bernedette!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:25 am

very nice!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 am

I was so excited to recieve this gift.. I can not imagine how excite I will be ( likely pee my pants) when the Irish Lass, arrives on this fair Island. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! 273165 Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! 374249 Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! 104561
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:47 am

WOW - that's beautiful. I absolutely LOVE the verse on the card - very appropriate for those of us who a a bit more "seasoned"! I'm like you in that I get soooo excited when I get ANYTHING that isn't a bill.

Well done Bernie!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:11 am

WOOOOO HOOOO..............too cool.......its beautiful, and what a terrific surprise........WELL DONE ROWDY....and Diana......I wish you health to wear it............... :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 am

That is bea-u-u-u-utiful. I love anything Celtic!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! 775395
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 pm

That is just lovely!! Good on you Bernadette for making Moonshadows day!!!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 am

How sweet! Bernadette, you are a darling. That necklace is so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Bernadette!!!!
Page 1 of 1