Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky

Go down 
+2
just joan
Flicka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flicka

CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Empty
PostSubject: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:38 am

Well as some of you know, Becky is in the hospital again. She went in again with heart failure. I try and see her every couple days.

She was looking a bit better today, not as Red as she was last time. But still has those rosy cheeks that we love... :P

She is very frustrated as they didn't know what was wrong with her, and she's in quiet a bit of pain. She found out last night that she has arthritis in her lower back, and is going to have to wear a back brace. She's not sure if it's full time or not... So she's kinda bummed out about that. But if it helps, that's good.

They are also going to play around a bit with her meds to help her with her breathing. This time they are going to be more careful so she doesn't go into kidney failure like last time.

A couple people asked if there is anything she wanted, and she said she is good for the time, and that she has me and Craig to get her anything when she needs it. (It's so nice to be wanted.. HAHAHAHAHA)

Last edited by Flicka on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 am

thanks Flicka for the update................ CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Thanks Flicka.. please send her our love and perhaps ask her if she would like me and Joan to get some more wigs and do another little number...you up for that Joan ?? and anybody else we could get a band together i have the drum kit and guitar !!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Good strong healing vibes coming your way Becky.. hang in there girl and get better!!!!!!!!! Gunnar sends some warm fuzzy hugs
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:28 pm

BERNADETTE asked if she could do a broadcast.........so maybe we do it at your house with the drums...........sounds good to me.......
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:51 am

Well I went and saw Becky today, and she is really tired. She didn't have a good night sleep at all, due to pain in her back. They did finally gave her something that helped, but had to call around to other Dr.'s to get the permission due to all the other meds she is on.

They tried the back brace on her and it didn't go well with her breathing, so they have to go and figure something else now.

I'm going to probably see her again on Monday, and hopefully by then she'll be up for an adventure to Tim's.
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 am

Wishing Becky some strong healing vibes!!! The poor girl hasn't had much good luck
Has She!! Hope they figure something good out for her soon,Alot of people are pulling for her!! :hugs_graphics_

Lots of prayers her way!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 pm

:hug.gif: Hope you're on the upswing soon Becky. Thinking of you!
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Well I went and saw Becky yesterday and today. yesterday was a bad day, but today was much better. She had some tests done, and the results were better then what they guessed they might come out as. To the point when I saw her this afternoon, she MIGHT be able to come home either tomorrow or Thursday. But that's still up in the air. I hope to know more tonight or tomorrow.

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:01 pm

way to go Becky...........she is just like one of those Timex watches..........takes a licking and keeps on ticking.......heres hoping for a lot longer time.............thanks for the update Flicka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky   CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrippledCowgirl AKA Becky
Page 1 of 1