Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Empty
PostSubject: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 am

OMG everytime Robyn, Amanda and I go for a ride, it turns into quite the adventure!! Within the first 10 minutes of our ride yeasterday, Amanda lost her cigs and got stung by a black hornet. I asked her if she was allergic, and she said ummmm. I said what do you mean UMMM!! She said she has different reactions to them!!! She also said that if we needed to call 911 her phone was in her bra. I told Robyn, no need to go digging in the boobs for the phone as mine was hanging off my hip.
We then go across the road into the big field, Robyn gets off to walk a bit as by that time her knees were a little sore. Amanda and I decide to see what Ben would do at a lope. Robyn bought Ben in the fall and this would be the first time he loped. Well, it was all good, he came along with Dylan like a pro!
Now we're onto the sandy trails going in back of Middleton. I haven't been on this trail in years. I was just telling the girls that the kids and I used to ride through here all the time. I was remembering one time when the kids were on their bikes ahead of me just given er, when we came to this corner. There was a brook off the path just around the corner. There was also a low hanging branch which proceeded to clothesline Justin right off his bike and land him right in said brook!! Well, we were riding towards that same area, when we came across signage that said caution gate ahead, yup you guessed it. It was right on that turn with the brook at both sides.
Amanda gets off Ben and goes to see if we can get through the brook a different way, yup sure is!
Dylan and I go first. I hop across the brook and Dylan says exit stage right. Back across the brook I go to get my horse again. Get closer to the brook this time and hops across, Dylan right behind me. Next is Amanda. Now Ben has monster feet, he hit that brook and the mud went flying, right in Amanda's face. Robyn's next, Colton comes across the brook like a pro, however he decides to go through the thicket instead of through the same path the rest of us took. Robyn comes out of that with a torn shirt!
Stay tuned for the rest of the story, I've got to go to work.....:-)

Last edited by Lightning on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 am

Oh my god Deddie!!
Sounds like quite the adventure,I would never have thought to carry my phone in my bra! Huh!
Too funny! When you were telling the story I could picture that branch whipping justin off his bike!!! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 pm

and now for the rest of the story.....
Most people that know me well, know I can't get on Dylan from the ground. So off we go, Robyn, Amanda and I are all walking at this point. We get a little ways along the path, and I turn around to tell them that they can remount. They don't have to walk just because I am. They decide to walk along with me, good exercise and all haha. I didn't find anything to crawl up on and remount before we got to the river. After the horses had a nice long drink, Robyn and Amanda remounted. I walked across the river with Dylan, thinking oh it's not that deep! Yeah right! I was almost up to my crotch. Got to the other side. Now normally the path is quite obvious, but I guess the fisherpeople don't come down quite that far. Anyway I'm walking through grass up past my waist trying to find the way home......That stuff is tricky to walk through, it wraps right around your feet and would awfully like to trip a person. I managed to stay on my feet though and with a little bit of Robyn ponying Dylan and a little bit of me leading him, finally found the path home. We get to the top of the hill and I see......benches!!!!! Apparently Safe Grad was on this property this year. It's a great big field with funky walls set up for paintball, a stage and BENCHES around a firepit. The girls thought I was going to mount right away....but oh no. I need to sit and rest. i said I've got to start walking again, I'm out of shape. They said walking through that tall grass was like walking through snow that deep. Yup!!!! I finally get up and we're off once again. I probably had walked a couple of miles by that point. Back to my barn we go, filled up our water bottles, watered the horses and I just had to have a pee break. Well frig, do you know how hard it is to get wet jeans pulled back up again!! Crap!!
I decide to take the girls back home through the pits. It's a lovely ride. There is a really nice gradual sandy hill that we love to run up. Well Dylan got loping up the hill and halfway up, some dumbass had dropped a piece of chipboard about two feet square, Dylan exited stage left this time. I managed to stay on though.
I left Robyn and Amanda there as their houses were just a little ways away and I rode back to my barn.
We were gone for 4 hours total. Hope you all enjoyed my rave on good horses and good friends!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 pm

hahahha.........sounds like I cant wait for the rest of the story...............why do you have to go to work anyway.........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 pm

ok, found the second installment.///////////the wet jeans probably made your buttercup stick better in the saddle............I love it when THERE IS REAL ADVENTURE IN A TRAIL RIDE..............WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO.,. MAYBE SOMEDAY I'LL GET TO GO WITH YOU. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:16 pm

That would be awesome JJ!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Better then the stories around the campfire!!!Wish you were closer it would be a hoot to go riding with you!!! Either that or I would end up dead Lol! :doglaugh.gif:

:roughrider.gif
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Hahahaha Kim, I wouldn't let you get lost or die girl!! What would Roger do without you??!!
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 pm

HaHA! Yes i am sure you would take care of me Deb!! But don't ask Roger that question I am sure he would have a smart assed remark for that one LOL!
And this is what I am probably going to be doing on the weekend Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! 736775
Pray for me I am getting on max!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:01 pm

YES!!!! Have a blast girl!!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Loved you adventure !!! and i cannot get on from the ground either hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!   Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robyn, Amanda and Deb"s great horseback adventure!!
Page 1 of 1