Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early b'day present to me from me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Early b'day present to me from me! Empty
PostSubject: Early b'day present to me from me!   Early b'day present to me from me! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Not sure I'm in love with it, but it will do...thoughts? It's not top drawer, but what I could afford.....and it's not too heavy LOL
yes, she is going back to work! Hasn't had anything done in a year, she stood untied while I saddled and fussed around her....she is my girl :-)

Early b'day present to me from me! Dnewsaddleaug2010olly002_edited
Early b'day present to me from me! Dnewsaddleaug2010olly001_edited
there is a lot of freaking puffy fleece - I'm sure it will flatten ;-)
Early b'day present to me from me! Dnewsaddleaug2010olly004_edited
but I think it's okay from the side?
minus the crappy blanket maybe?
Early b'day present to me from me! Dnewsaddleaug2010olly003
and the back
Early b'day present to me from me! Dnewsaddleaug2010olly005_edited
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Early b'day present to me from me!   Early b'day present to me from me! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Very nice, Ellie Mae....love the color and it looks comfy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Early b'day present to me from me!   Early b'day present to me from me! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 am

looks like there is lots of room in the wither area.....so should be comfy for her.........its a great looking saddle.......and even nicer that its a little LIGHTER in weight.............WISH YOU HEALTH TO RIDE IN IT NANCY............WOOOO HOOOO GIRL :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Early b'day present to me from me!   Early b'day present to me from me! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks gals - can't wait to actually ride in it! Hubby hurt his ankle yesterday so he couldn't help me with her, I think she will be fine but I want him beside her when I get aboard :-) She hasn't been ridden since last August....Thanks Joan for the input re fit: I lunged her in it and it didn't bounce around, I put weight in the stirrup and it stays put, so I think it will be okay? Although it did start to creep up her neck a little.... I may try Arrow's pad on her tonight, it has that built up shoulder area.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Early b'day present to me from me!   Early b'day present to me from me! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:02 am

once your buttercup in the saddle, it should stay put............wooo hooo.......sorry about the old mans ankle.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Early b'day present to me from me!   Early b'day present to me from me! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:05 pm

The saddle looks lovely and as long as it is comfy for you and her i am sure it will grow on you hahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Early b'day present to me from me!   Early b'day present to me from me! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Oooh! Fancy! I like the added powder puff batting underneath! Comfy indeed.

We were both in a tack buying mood! I just got a bridle and breast plate that would match that saddle PERFECTLY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early b'day present to me from me!   Early b'day present to me from me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early b'day present to me from me!
Page 1 of 1