Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A HUGE THANK-YOU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

A HUGE THANK-YOU Empty
PostSubject: A HUGE THANK-YOU   A HUGE THANK-YOU Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Me, Joan and Sooke's husband Steven have spent to morning cutting a trial down a steep hill so that i can finally get to ride out from my property...i have been trying to get this done for a year now and it just has not happened and just ask friend and it is DONE!!!!!! Steven is a wizard with a chain-saw !!!!!! Thank you all ............will walk out and take some photos ..maybe tomorrow when i have recovered !!! hahahahahahahahahah

THANKS GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

A HUGE THANK-YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: A HUGE THANK-YOU   A HUGE THANK-YOU Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Sounds great! Take some pictures trying it out on horseback!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

A HUGE THANK-YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: A HUGE THANK-YOU   A HUGE THANK-YOU Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:39 pm

the trail is a trial Carol thats for sure........almost as bad as some mountains we used to ride on Vancouver Island.....please remember that when you go down there on HORSEBACK......to let us (me) know you are going, and duct tape or staple your cell phone to your chest!!!!!!! a whistle or a horn would also be helpful so we can find you..............and of course..........YOU ARE WELCOME......NUTS....BUT WELCOME. :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

A HUGE THANK-YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: A HUGE THANK-YOU   A HUGE THANK-YOU Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:57 pm

maybe it's her pixie that should be duct taped! HA HA! A HUGE THANK-YOU 778478
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A HUGE THANK-YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: A HUGE THANK-YOU   A HUGE THANK-YOU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A HUGE THANK-YOU
Page 1 of 1