Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B Empty
PostSubject: HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B   HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:28 am

MY BEST FRIEND CAROL..........WHAT CAN I SAY THAT WOULD ENCAPSULATE ALL I FEEL FOR HER. SHE HAS MADE BOTH NUMBER 1 AND NUMBER 2 OF MY BUCKETLIST COME TRUE. SHE IS NUMBER 1 IN MY BOOKS :cowboyhound.gi :h4.gif: :slyvester.gif: HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B 516453

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B   HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:40 am

What was number 1 and number 2? I know you posted a list awhile back, but I'm too lazy to go and try to find it.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B   HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:49 am

buy a new appy for barrell racing and a trailer to haul him with.. yay for CB4 for helping to make it all come true..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B   HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:47 am

EXACTLY CORRECT..........thanks Mariea...........guess we better talk about times etc or you'll be standing on the side of the roada a long time.....I need cell phone number too.......pm me.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B   HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Just seen this Joan, thank-you, what are friends for you do so much for me, and you are such a good friend you resist shouting at me at all times, and let me do my own thing with my horses even though sometimes it must make you cringe hahahahahaha you gently give me advice well gently for you hahahahahah, and i have such good fun with you so i turn the rave around and head it your way.................... thanks friend.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B   HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:03 pm

HEY, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR.............WELL DONE GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B   HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi CB4.. I love your avatar too.. ya for you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B   HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE , ENORMOUS RAVE FOR C4B
Page 1 of 1