Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY

Go down 
+19
HorsesHockey
ponyrides
teekathepony
RedBaronBPeppy
Bay-Lee
The Moose Is Loose
barnmom
Simi
Pink Lady
Ellie*Mae
PaintedRidge
C4B's
Lightning
FIREBUG
Wissy
SexyDexy
Tammy
Sooke
just joan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:47 pm

This is so sad.Thoughts are with Maureens family and friends. :tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Rest in Peace Maureen.......god help Wayne.......my sincere sympathies. :tn_prayer114.j she was indeed a lovely lady.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:45 pm

I had only just met Maureen,But she left quite an impression on me! She was the type of person who lit up a room when she arrived!
It was plain to see she loved her horse and enjoyed rideing,It is so unfair,She will be greatly missed by her loved ones and her close friends, my heart goes out to them!!!
RIP Maureen!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Rest in peace Maureen, you were a wonderful person for all that knew and loved you. She always had a smile whenever you seen her and had kind words for you when things weren't going well, something I will always remember.. thank you making for making me feel better about things, especially the last time we spoke.
My heart is with Wayne and her family for it is very hard, only time will help to heal.
Back to top Go down
ponyrides

ponyrides

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm terribly sorry to hear this.
May she rest in peace, and prayers to her family.

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 750249
Back to top Go down
The Moose Is Loose

The Moose Is Loose

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:10 pm

So so sorry to hear this... i never met this lady ... but heard alot of beautiful things about her.. may she rest in peace .... and all my prayer to her family at this time of sorrow....
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:45 am

may she rest in peace, my thoughts are with her friends and family...
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 am

I never had the honor of meeting Maureen but have heard only wonderful comments about her. Supportive thoughts and prayers to her loving family at this tragic time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
SloMagic

PostSubject: A terrible loss for the horseworld...   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:50 am

I can remember Maureen from the time I was 9 years old at my very first horse show. In my memories of Maureen, she was always a smiling, positive, happy lady who truly loved her horses and the sport. She was always there with a kind word and a smile to help pick you up if you were having a rough day. Such a sad tragedy. I know that she will be greatly missed by all. My heart goes out to her husband and family, and to her horses who just won't understand where their Mom is... Maureen's smiling face will be missed by all.
Our hearts and Prayers to all of the family... :tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
PaintedRidge

PaintedRidge

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Rest in Peace Maureen, Ride Free!

You will be greatly missed!

:tn_prayer114.j

Prayers to Maureen's family!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Lots of thoughts and prayers to Maureen's family...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:36 am

Maureen's funeral was yesterday, it was all so very very sad. Lots of people there, it was wonderful to see how many lives she touched. Her Horse Ben over saw the final burial.. very very touching. Wayne held up great, not surprising with all the support he received.. The Halifax city mounted police were there with their mounts waiting outside and the Bengal Lancers attended in full uniform.
RIP Maureen, you were such a beautiful person and will be missed by many many people. :tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 am

Well I'm very late here, but I want to add my sincerest condolences as well. I never met Maureen but I am sure her family needs all the good wishes we can give them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY   PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR MAUREEN CRORY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2