Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie

Go down 
+5
Highlander
Tammy
MoonShadow
just joan
oldladynewhorse
9 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Empty
PostSubject: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 am

Got my BO to take a couple of pictures last night. The lighting was not great and Ponie was doing airplane ears but here we are in our glory.
Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie JayneGreer0011-1
Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie JayneGreer004-1
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:45 am

looks pretty shiney and squeaky clean........good for you Jayne. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 am

Great to see a pic of you riding. For some reason I expected your horse to be smaller... She is lovely! NOW smile next time..lol..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:11 pm

She's sum shiney Jayne! How tall is she? You must be so excited to be up and on her. It looks like you're both nice and relaxed. Thanks for FINALLY posting pictures of the two of you. Why am I not seeing much purple?
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:16 am

She is a little over 15 hands behind and is almost there in front. I told Freva if she got over 15 hands and I could not get on her then I want a refund. LOL!! Her saddle pad is purpley and my socks are purple. My shirt I was wearing was magenta (kind of a purple) and I had on purple eyeshadow. The light was bad in there so you couldn't see it. I am so excited to ride her and she is so quiet. Last night she was falling to sleep on the cross ties, cripes it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 pm

well as long as you had your PURPLE eyeshadow on ...
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Never leave home without it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:32 pm

At last we get to see pic's of you on Ponie,you both look great,looks to me like he fits like a glove.

Continue on the trend,we want to see more pic's,how about some outside shots?? :cowboyhound.gi Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie 250908 Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie 197264 :cowgirlride.gi
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 am

Great pictures!!! Looks like you are getting along wonderfully Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 am

Always glad to see the updates, she's growing up nicely and I always knew she'd be a quiet type, she was a sweetie from the time she was a baby.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Looking good, Jayne. You both look very relaxed and comfortable. I have to agree about the smile!!!!! Honestly....she smiles all the time...well... when she isn't talking!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:28 pm

I was smiling and talking my head off right to the point of the picture being taken. Then Ponie saw the camera and whoosh airplane ears. I am trying to get her to look forward, no luck.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Prince has a bad case of airplane ears in front of the camera too.

How is the sidepull working on Ponie? Are you going to stick with it or change over to a bit?
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:43 pm

I don't know what causes airplane ears but it is a terrible infliction. It makes her look like a donkey. I am still using the side pull and it works great. She really responses well to it. She backs and circles and whoas on a dime. She really likes whoa. I plan on getting a bit for her next week and will try it. I think I am going with a rubber snaffle. How is Peaches??? Still smelling like one??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie   Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Pictures of me riding Ponie
Page 1 of 1