Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
charlo

A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts Empty
PostSubject: A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts   A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 am

As I'm sure you have all heard about the 25 yr old mother of 2 who went missing and whose body was found a week later. Well the body was found about 10 minutes from my place, and the official report so far is there is no suspects as of yet...bah bah bah As I know the person/people who found her I heard a little more then what has been told, so of course it leaves one feeling a little hesitance about being alone outside after dark.

Our home is in a village, but we back the Trans Canada trail and have all woods behind our house.

Now last night we had our house warming party...

One of our guest was leaving between 11 and 12 last night, came back in and said something is wrong, I hear screaming.

So I ran outside and all I heard was loud crying and a girl/woman screaming HELP. Our guest had heard her say I can't breath, help etc. What a horrible feeling. I ran in and got some of the guys, and went searching for her. My brother in law was the one to find her, he said he had heard a male voice yelling too. When they came up our path from the trail, the poor girl was covered head to toe in mud, crying, slightly drunk, but obviously something was wrong.

The incident certainly sobered up people. I know I was pissed. She didn't say to much, wanted to leave but when drives were offered didn't really want to jump at them either. She did end up going taking a drive with two of my guest, 1male, 1 female, just in case.

We think it just ended up being a lover's spat as some of the guys found the owner of the male voice, but it leaves one to wonder what could of happened... A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts 474306

Why can't people just get along, why does it have to lead to violence...certainly a sobering experience considering all that had been happening.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts   A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:58 am

The incident in your area was so very tragic and I pray that justice will be given to her and her family. I certainly cannot blame you for being aprrehensive and on edge and then to have what happened with the other girl must have had your heart racing. I sincerely hope the young lady was only shaken up and not harmed. Do you have close enough neighbors to set up a home watch???? It is sad that our world has lost a lot of it's understanding and compassion and that it has been replaced with rash actions and violence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts   A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:28 am

OMG........thats pretty scary..........did anyone call the police for this other young woman........where did your guests take her,,,,,even if she didnt want to press charges or anything......I certainly would have made sure to make an incident report.....just in case.......
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts   A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm

VERY scarey! We hear about stuff in the news, but when it happens in our back yards it frightens the poop out us. I agree, it's a real shame that there are monsters like this in the world.

Stay safe and don't take any chances. Don't go out in the dark by yourself and during daylight hours always let someone know where you are and when you'll be back. I hope they find out who did this horrible thing and bring him/her to justice!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts   A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 am

Yikes! That's terrifying! I've got goosebumps right now. I'm with Joan, did anyone call the police about her? Poor thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts   A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit of heart in your throat moment - rant of sorts
Page 1 of 1