Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It is with a heavy heart...

Go down 
+10
jake
barnmom
C4B's
Fiere
mountaincowgirl
Dun Tru
just joan
Highlander
Freva
FoundationPaint
14 posters
AuthorMessage
FoundationPaint

FoundationPaint

It is with a heavy heart... Empty
PostSubject: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi all long time no post....I have seen so many happy things and the odd sad one (so sorry JJ) but I am going to formally announce for both Val and myself that in two weeks time Fiesta Cheyanne will be laid to rest. She is suffering and both the vet and I have agreed it would be the best thing for her. I have only had her for a short time but she has touched me in such a way as I will be sure never to forget her and will be proud to say "this is Addie, Fiesta's daughter". She will be passing away peacefully in my arms right around my birthday. Kaila and I have agreed she will be given any treats she wants and spoiled even more rotten than she is now. She will be given a special place by her favorite spot where she can forever be kept in our hearts. Thank you so much Kaila for everything and Val, I'm so, so sorry for both your and Fred's loss, I tried so hard to give her a great time with me and I hope you don't regret it. It is with a heavy heart... 800433

She will be joining her friend, Charm, on the Rainbow Bridge, they will be there waiting for you Val....
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent. Her eager body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your friend, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

(Sorry about the size of the pictures, I'm just not caring right now.....)

It is with a heavy heart... FiestaandAddieJuly2010

It is with a heavy heart... BabygirlMay1616

The first pic is the last time she could go faster than a walk... and the second, well thats shortly after Addie was born. She adored and cared well for my baby, I will take care of her Fiesta, I promise!

Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Fiesta is a wonderful girl and we know that this decision has been reached with a compassionate heart. We know she has had great care while with you and Moody Blue and that she has left a beautiful legacy in little Addie and her other offspring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:17 pm

So sorry for all affected,Fiesta will live on in Addie and as Val said in her other offspring.Hugs to you all. :hug.gif: :hug.gif: :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:59 am

oh boy, so sorry you have to come to this decision so soon after her arrival.........Breaks my heart for you all.......Love and Compassion are all we can give them when we know that its THAT time.........hugs and prayers for you all :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:25 am

It is a very sad time on the farm, but with all the saddness that this decision we know we are doing what is best for Fiesta. She is in chronic pain mostly through her back and that runs down through the rest of her body, at this point she would not respond to veterinary and supportive care, so she is in discomford and is loosing the ability to maintain her body like she was once able to. So we have to set out emotions aside and see that the balance of each day is full of more negatives for Fiesta and that letting her go will be the best thing for her.

Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:35 am

So sorry to hear this It is with a heavy heart... 336163

Know that she would be thankful you made this decision! Kudos to good horse people!

:tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:41 am

So sorry for your loss It is with a heavy heart... 757770
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:54 pm

I am sure you would have already thought of this and do not want to upset you further but have you considered an equine chiropractor.. we have one here in Cape Breton who reguarly performs miracles !!!!

So sorry for your heartbreak !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:17 pm

My heartfelt sympathies to you for the very difficult decision that you have to make!!
Fiesta is very lucky to be so loved and well cared for and you can put your own heart ache a side to do what you know in your heart is right for her!
My sincerest condolences!! ((HUGS))
Back to top Go down
jake

PostSubject: contact please   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:45 pm

C4B could you please send me the name and contact number, e-mail etc. for the equine chiropractor in cape breton?
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Hugs to all of everyone who knew and loves her It is with a heavy heart... 757770 So sorry to hear...it's always hard.... :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Jake..i sent you her details in a private message
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:12 pm

C4B's - Fiesta is too far gone for a chiropractor, her body is just shutting down, she has had muscle wasting which has resulted in a very weak hind end. And the vet mentioned she might also be cushionoid which just adds to her list of problems :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
The Moose Is Loose

The Moose Is Loose

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:32 pm

So sorry to hear ..... i got to get to know her abit while moose and montana were with you... poor girl.. you are doing the right thing.. never let them suffer......God bless her....
Back to top Go down
Tie

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:51 pm

So, so sorry to hear about Fiesta. I'm honoured I had the pleasure of meeting this old gal at Val and Fred's. :(
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 pm

My heart goes out to you. A hard decision for sure, but definitely one made for the right reasons. I'm sure she'd thank you if she could.

It is with a heavy heart... 757770
Back to top Go down
FoundationPaint

FoundationPaint

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Well the date has been set. Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at approximately 5:00 p.m. the vet will be attending Moody Blue's to lay Fiesta to rest. Happy Birthday to me...my birthday is the day before....All we keep talking about is pretending this is a bad dream It is with a heavy heart... 800433 I don't quite now how we're all going to deal with this....she has been weaned from her baby and she took it fine.....called a bit but that was it. I mean how is that for telling you something? This is the mare who wouldn't let her foal 3 feet away from her....

We have decided that we are going to go up and take some pictures tomorrow of the three of us....Me, Moody and Fiesta Bear...aka Fifi (you can call her that now Moody, I don't mind). The story behind that is when I first got her I couldn't think of a nick name and accidentally said Fifi in front of Moody....well she was going to start calling her that until I forbayed it hehe Good memories with her hey Moody? This is going to be the hardest day....I keep wondering what its going to be like not seeing her there....Seeing Addie is going to hurt but at the same time I'm going to be so proud...anyway crying at work sucks so now that everyone knows....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is with a heavy heart...   It is with a heavy heart... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is with a heavy heart...
Page 1 of 1