Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This guy is a real sweetheart a SECOND UPDATE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

This guy is a real sweetheart a SECOND UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: This guy is a real sweetheart a SECOND UPDATE   This guy is a real sweetheart a SECOND UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:44 pm

UPDATE--MAY 17th--FIRST WEEK OF JUNE HE'S GOING TO A NEW HOME! HE WILL BE THE PERFECT COMPANION TO A LONELY 5 YEAR OLD MARE--LUCKY GIRL!

UPDATE--JUNE 7th--RIO AND ZEAH ARE NOW A COUPLE!!!!!! HE WAS LOVINGLY TRAILORED BY HEATHER GUNNING AND UPON MEETING HIS NEW FRIEND, ZEAH, THEY HIT IF OFF. A HORSE LIKE RIO DOESN'T COME AROUND OFTEN--HE'S A TRUE, GENTLE SOUL. HAVE A GOOD LIFE MY FRIEND--ENJOY THE PASTURE! XOXO

I’ve owned this horse for 3 years. I am really looking for a retirement home for him for a few reasons:

He has been barrel raced by former owner(s) and because of this he gets prancing when you ride him. It’s kinda strange because the first year I rode him he didn’t do that while hacking, then he started and it does make for a miserable hack. He’s not dirty, just waitin’ to go. Also, and the main reason, his back has muscle wastage (poor fella) and I believe he needs chiropractic work and massage therapy to make him comfortable if he is to be ridden. So I feel bad about riding him. Is he prancing because he really is excited or is he in pain?

It is such a sin because this horse is totally bombproof on a ride—safest horse I’ve ever ridden—on road, with huge traffic, anything—doesn’t matter. He is the sweetest horse—so aware of his handler and hardly moves when you are in the stall with him because he’s afraid he might hurt you.

He loved my goats. He is good with children and dogs. I imagine there’s nothing this horse would not like.

He can be left alone also as he won’t fret if you were to take your other horse for a ride—that’s a bonus.

He was a babysitter for younger horses as his disposition is exceptional. He is absolutely outstanding in my opinion and darn good looking to boot! If I had more stalls I wouldn’t be advertising him but I really want another good hack horse instead.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in a sweetheart of a guy who gives gentle nudges please let us know.

Pictures available.

Please send me a PM if interested or post a reply if you wish.
Back to top Go down

This guy is a real sweetheart a SECOND UPDATE
Page 1 of 1