Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another saddle thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Another saddle thread Empty
PostSubject: Another saddle thread   Another saddle thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:45 pm

I'm on the search for a new saddle. I bought a Billy cook pro Reiner to start but I didn't like the feel of it, like I had no front end infront of me and cinstantly riding down hill almost. Felt too much like an English saddle for me. Also I have short legs.. And on the last hole it was still too long. I'm willing to spend up to 3000 for the right saddle. I'm looking at getting a reinsmen Brian bell, does anyone have any experience with them?

Cowboy is never going to be a Reiner I know that, he's going to be a 'general performance " horse I'm pretty sure. I'm used to the deep seat of reiner saddles, but what are some nice " all purpose " saddles that are in my budget? I'm not used to shopping for western saddles so any tips are greatly appreciated in what to look for and what to run from.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Another saddle thread   Another saddle thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:02 am

Add Susan Judge on Facebook, I think she still has a reinsman saddle for sale.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Another saddle thread   Another saddle thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 am

You can try Stretch's reinsman on him and see if you like it. It sure keeps my pixie happy, and that's not an easy task!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another saddle thread   Another saddle thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another saddle thread
Page 1 of 1