Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swollen eyes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

Swollen eyes Empty
PostSubject: Swollen eyes   Swollen eyes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:57 am

Hi my girl Bella has had swollen eyes for a couple of days..no significant eye discharge.... and it looks like around her eyes she is going bald..maybe an optical illusion due to swelling ?? any ideas
could it just be the cold wind ????? and what do i do about it ??
Back to top Go down
SemiCharmed

Swollen eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swollen eyes   Swollen eyes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Pictures would help - :)

Could be a mild allergic reaction to something (mine are already acting up) - does she eat out of a round bale? Any changes in hay or bedding? how/where is she kept?

Or is it more like her eye orbs are swelling, causing the area around her eyes to bulge out? In which case, I'd call the vet asap personally.

Trying to think of other possible causes, but where it's both eyes, it does not seem likely that she bumped them both on something...
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Swollen eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swollen eyes   Swollen eyes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Pics would be beneficial. I agree with Semi charmed, if it appears that the Eye balls have swollen call a vet ASAP. But it sounds from your discription, seems that she got into something that has caused an allergic reaction... something in her hay maybe, or a tree bark.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Swollen eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swollen eyes   Swollen eyes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Thanks guys..i should have taken photos.. Swollen eyes 989857 they have gone back down now,.it was just the eye lids that were swollen!! no drainage or tears !! she looked like she had done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson LOL !!! i kept her in that night out of the wind (and gave her some Reiki) and they were down by morning !!! so i don't know what caused it ??? if it happens again i will get photos
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Swollen eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swollen eyes   Swollen eyes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:37 pm

if she looked like she was in a fight with Mike Tyson, you may want to check her ears!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

Swollen eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swollen eyes   Swollen eyes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Tammy wrote:
if she looked like she was in a fight with Mike Tyson, you may want to check her ears!

rofl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swollen eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swollen eyes   Swollen eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swollen eyes
Page 1 of 1