Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE LOVE THIS HORSE

Go down 
+2
Wissy
Caper Cowgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:23 pm

I can't express how much we love our newest addition Dixie....Morgan has jumped on her bareback with just a halter an leadrope on several ocassions...

Tonight Morgan was on her with another little fella on back...He was laughing and giggling to to save his soul...This was his first time ever on a horse... Dixie just poked along like an old pro carrying her precious cargo safely around the yard several times...

She is such a lovable, hugable girl. She is up to the fences edge the minute she thinks someone is approaching to give her lovin's....

I can't express enough how much this horse is worth her weight in gold....Sorry no pics but I will get some tomorrow...The little fella is coming back again tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:14 pm

I want PICs.. maybe tomorrow sometime after the vet leaves I'll come see her.. I bet she's adorable..
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Just call me....Your more then welcome to come

Cost of admission is a large coffee 2 milk 3 sugar...hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 pm

hahah your on.. I'll give you a call after the vet leaves, I have the tack sale in Rawdon in the am.. then the vet comes at 2pm.. so once he's gone I'll give you a ring..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:19 pm

oh my three sugar :affraid: lol!

ok going to bed now.. don't want to be cranky tomorrow morning.. :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:34 am

wooooo hoooooooooo....thats terrific Jo......awaiting pics. :D
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:48 am

That's great :) Micheal must be over the moon about her... LOL you don't always get a good one of the first try!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:18 am

Quote :
oh my three sugar
That's why I am sooooo sweet....I actually only take 2 sugar home but in a large coffee at tims I ask for 3...go figure...

Thanks guys...We love her to bits

Your right "D"...not often you hit it the first try...We were very lucky...And remember she was site on scene so we were also going by the word of a honest NFLD gentleman...Horse people are great people...Most want the best for each other and their animals....In my heart I think Century had something to do with it...She sent another angel to wtch over her girl
Back to top Go down
Tammy

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:05 am

So happy to hear the Dixie is doing well at your place. Mike will be pleased that he was able to pair your family up with her. Now ... lots of pictures please!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:04 am

How about I send you shopping for my next horse? I always end up with wingnuts lol!.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 am

haha told you Dex you should have bought a fjord.. nothing would be stopping you then.. :lol: lol!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:56 am

Quote :
How about I send you shopping for my next horse? I always end up with wingnuts

LOL..I used to say that about boyfriends.... lol!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 am

That too :roll: WE LOVE THIS HORSE 45324 I like that little smilie. Has nothing to do with this but I like it :laughing.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WE LOVE THIS HORSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE LOVE THIS HORSE   WE LOVE THIS HORSE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE LOVE THIS HORSE
Page 1 of 1