Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Circle Y saddle and accessories..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amadtatter

amadtatter

Circle Y saddle and accessories.. Empty
PostSubject: Circle Y saddle and accessories..   Circle Y saddle and accessories.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:02 am

I have a Circle Y saddle in excellent used condition...semi QH bars, medium/dark oil, nice tooling and a tasteful amount of silver. This saddle has been well cared for and always stored in a heated, dry room (non smoking). It shows normal wear for its age, the tree is solid and tight...currenty being used for trail riding...veryy comfy to ride in. Seat 15'...weight 31 lbs...gullet 6 1/2"...shkirt 26 1/2". Included in the sale are 2 saddle pads (1 woven wool plaid, the other a Toklat), and a lovely tooled breastplate, headstall and matching split reins in a color close to the saddle color. Headstall and reins feature quick connect for ease of changing bits. Pictured rear cinch is not included. I am willing to deliver/ship for free depending on buyer's location. Please e-mail me for further details or questions. Below is the link to my ad on Kijiji.

http://moncton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-livestock-for-sale-Circle-Y-saddle-2-saddle-pads-breastplate-headstall-reins-W0QQAdIdZ275443312
Back to top Go down

Circle Y saddle and accessories..
Page 1 of 1