Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR LEASE: Two Solid, Seasoned Show Horses (English/Western)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shelly

shelly

FOR LEASE: Two Solid, Seasoned Show Horses (English/Western) Empty
PostSubject: FOR LEASE: Two Solid, Seasoned Show Horses (English/Western)   FOR LEASE: Two Solid, Seasoned Show Horses (English/Western) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:45 am

I'm moving to Truro at the end of the summer to attend the vet tech program at NSAC. Where I go my horses go but I suspect I won't have much time to spend on either so I am offering them up for lease. So here we go!

Available beginning of September. Full or part lease. Long term or short term. Showing opportunities possible.

Willow is 10 years old and stands approximately 14.2hh. She is a solid all-around western horse with lots of show experience. She has countless ribbons and high-points to her name as well as multiple provicial championship titles in everything western; from showmanship to pleasure, trail and even reining. Has also been used to successfully pass the EC Rider Level 4 exam. Good for beginner through advanced rider.

Willow has shown english successfully on the flat and over x-rails and has been schooled to 2ft.

FOR LEASE: Two Solid, Seasoned Show Horses (English/Western) 97395.1

Abby is 14 years old and stands approximately 15.3hh. She is a solid english horse with lots of show experience. She has countless ribbons and high-points to her name as well as multiple provicial championship titles in dressage, hunter/jumper, and eventing. Schooled up to 3rd level dressage and has been jumped over 4ft. Good for beginner through advanced rider.

She is very solid over fences and a great confidence booster. Basically a "point and shoot" jumper.

Abby has also competed successfully in western gaming/speed events, bringing home a provincial championship in 2010.

FOR LEASE: Two Solid, Seasoned Show Horses (English/Western) 97396.1

Would prefer to keep her close to the Truro area, but willing to relocate farther away if suitable lease/boarding arrangements can be made.

Serious inquiries only. For more information please contact me.

Back to top Go down

FOR LEASE: Two Solid, Seasoned Show Horses (English/Western)
Page 1 of 1