Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buckskin AQHA Colt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Buckskin AQHA Colt Empty
PostSubject: Buckskin AQHA Colt   Buckskin AQHA Colt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:47 am

Jasper was born April 22nd, 2011, he is a flashy buckskin colt who will be registered with the AQHA, put in a depoist early and help pick his registered name. Jasper is an athletic, very well muscled colt and is conformationally correct as well as friendly, curious, and eager to learn. Jasper is handled daily & is being w......orked with using Parelli methods, and coming along great.

His sire is Salty Hobby Boy, he has done quite well racing with the Maritime Barrel Racing Association (MBRA) in past years. He is known to sire beautiful, quiet, versatile babies that are a pleasure to own and train. His dam, Dougs Roses has a sweet disposition, she is a pleasure to be around and to work with. Dessi has been lightly started under saddle and is going well. This colt could easily go in any direction.

Jasper certainly will stand out in a crowd and is looking for an excellent home. Please email for more pics and information and pictures of Jasper.

References required. Serious adult inquires only.

Buckskin AQHA Colt 248378_10150265840300692_507650691_9574217_7785011_n

Buckskin AQHA Colt 97761.1

Buckskin AQHA Colt 97761.2

Buckskin AQHA Colt 97761.3
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
shelly

shelly

Buckskin AQHA Colt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckskin AQHA Colt   Buckskin AQHA Colt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:49 am

No mistaking who his daddy is!
Back to top Go down

Buckskin AQHA Colt
Page 1 of 1