Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR

Go down 
+20
MoonShadow
FIREBUG
Freva
shelly
Lightning
Bay-Lee
Paint-Lady
Brown
Sooke
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
munchmom
Tammy
Krista
Wissy
oldladynewhorse
Wil-If-I-Want
Simi
Fiere
SexyDexy
just joan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 pm

The prices of the sweaters are right on the pictures. $17.00 for a hoodie and $20.00 for a zip. Joan and I are going to be making up order forms so everyone will have to fill one out. This way we can make sure all your information is correct instead of trying to go back through posts and see what you wanted. The form will also have a place for your delivery address for those that can't pick them up in person.

Can everyone that will be ordering please email me at aadams@nsac.ca so I have your email adress on file. It will make it easier to send out and receive the order forms.
Thanks

Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Update:

I just got back from the shop and confirmed a few things. She is going to send me an email shortly to let me know if all of the logos we chose are available.

Three things to note:

1. Size 3XL sweaters only come in black, navy and grey

2. The price of the logos will depend on how many sweaters are ordered with that logo - the price goes down the more of the same logo are ordered. So to correct my previous post, some logos may cost more than $8.00 if less than 6 people order that logo. For example: Using the team penning logo because it's a high stitch count and fewer people will probably order it. If 1-5 people order a sweater with the team penning logo, it will be $11.60. If 6 or more people order it, then the prices drops to $6.38 Just something to keep in mind before ordering. I will let everyone know before hand though what the exact price of their chosen design will be, based on the numbers that come in.

3. I know the pictures of the logos say they come in different colours but we are only going to offer them in the colour that is pictured. If we start changing colours of the logos (ie. changing the colour of the horses coat), it is going to be considered as a different logo and drive the price up).

Last edited by SexyDexy on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 pm

hahah guess who's getting a black hoodie lol
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:36 pm

No f'n way Mariea...I will squeeze you into a bright friggen red one if I have to! lol!
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Sent you a email! Hmm.. now to decide on color...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:44 pm

looks like the girls are liking the selection of logos...........wooo hooo......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
The Moose Is Loose

The Moose Is Loose

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Can you send me out a order form.. please and thank you..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Send me or post your email address TMIL and I will be able to send you an order form. aadams@nsac.ca Thanks
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Maverick

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Not to be a pain, but did you happen to see a gypsy vanner crest when you were going through the book? Would hate to not ask and find out later it was possible to order:)
Back to top Go down
The Moose Is Loose

The Moose Is Loose

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 pm

my email is paintsquarters@live.com ... thanks the moose is loose.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 am

Maverick, honestly we looked for many.......but there were clydes, but no gypsy. WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 336163
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 am

Maverick.. no worries I looked and didn't see one.. and there was only one fjord, but it was to big to have done on the front of the hoodie.. grrrrrrr..

Dexy.. I'd love a red one.. but not if I won't wear it.. so I guess it's black.. or navy.. lol
what a shame.. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:54 pm

I'm so tempted... hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 am

please read my other posting.............IF YOU WANT A SWEATER... YOU NEED TO..............SEND AZURE YOUR EMAIL ADDY.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR   WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO ALL WANTS AN M.E. SWEATER THIS YEAR
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4