Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Empty
PostSubject: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 pm

OK ladies, I need some help. I absolutely HATE having to put my pics on photobucket and THEN put them on here. Drives me absolutely bananas! F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! 989857

There has got to be a way to post them directly to this forum from my computer. I mean, isn't technology supposed to make my life easier?! So far it hasn't. By the end of the day I'm tired, cranky, and STUPID - the last thing I want to do is wait for pictures to upload on PB.

Does anyone know a quick, SIMPLE way to get my pics loaded onto our forum?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

YES I DO...........HAHAHAHAHA............the kids on here had it figured out and gave me directions.......took me a whole day to get my head around it........but now its just a couple of clicks and they are here...........but I think I can tell you better than write you........why dont you skype me when you have time
:cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:36 pm

my skype is on but I can't get through to you. Skype me will ya? PeetreeStables
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm

I still can't do it.. Joan explained it to me.. but it doesn't work.. tammy if you figure it out tell me again..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Wissy, of course the bloody thing works, how the Bleeding heart do you think I can post as many pix as I do.......it took me a whole afternoon of playing with buttons and screwing it up..........but now I can do it in my sleep........you just didnt want to listen!!!!!! LOL.............Tammy honest to God, this works......I would never have come back and played here as much if I couldnt F'n get pix up without going through that F,n Photobucket............my server is screwing up today brecause of the storm, so I couldnt open my Skype..........maybe later today........... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Maybe someone could do a sticky for all of us...I too, despise photobucket F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! 336163
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Ellie Mae......do you have skype???????? if not, get it its free.......then we can talk face to face and I can tell you how to do it...........I dont type as well as I talk......go figure
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 pm

No, I don't have it, nor a webcam, sorry...how about a video? As if you have nothing else to do?? Just whenever???
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 pm

well Nancy, you could just phone me............902 535 2520.......we can do it the old fashioned way......hahaha but the video might not be a bad idea for a sticky.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm

IT WORKED! JJ has it down pat and can walk you right through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!   F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F-IN PICTURES ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!
Page 1 of 1