Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Few Driving Pictures

Go down 
+7
naughty by nature
Wranglin'ruff
lb-ranch
Simi
Wissy
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
D-Cutch
11 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

A Few Driving Pictures Empty
PostSubject: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:21 pm

My pictures didn't turn out so well but anyhoo here they are - Brittany and I had a very horsie weekend!

Brittany takes her barn work VERY seriously....dividing up the grain for her Miniatures - one can't get more than the other...
A Few Driving Pictures H1

A Few Driving Pictures H2

lol! and yes it was warm out today but Brittany refuses to take her hat off... I am forever asking her if she wants it off and the answer is always no.

Getting the haylage together for her Minis... (she helps with all the barn work she is such a great gal...)
A Few Driving Pictures H5

Trucking the haylage across the yard to their pen...
A Few Driving Pictures H3

Brittany now has the reins and we are headed home...
A Few Driving Pictures H6

Here she is driving - I couldn't get very good pictures becauses I couldn't get far enough away from her while sitting on the cart as well....
A Few Driving Pictures H7

LMBO - Brittany looking at me like I'm a complete jughead for leaning way off the cart trying to get her picture...
A Few Driving Pictures H8

Muscle bound MacGregor...
A Few Driving Pictures H9

Then we took Pep out - Didn't get any pictures of her until we returned home... I was wetting down the area where her collar sits so she doesn't burn or chap and Brittany insisted that she could do a better job.... :roll:
A Few Driving Pictures H99

Brushing her a little....
A Few Driving Pictures A

And here is a quick video of Brittany driving - you need to turn on the sound - she talks NON stop while we are driving. LOL she is quite entertaining.

A Few Driving Pictures Th_MVI_0962
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Brittany is too cute! Love the pictures and the video :lol:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:24 am

haha.. omg D.. she's a beautiful little girl.. so smart.. what a great helper too.. Love the look you got when you were taking her pic in the cart.. it's like.. wtf.. hahah I laughed my head off..
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:33 am

Oh my god to cute D love all of the pictures and the video!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:35 am

adorable pics, I may come kidnap Brittany to take Baileys place , you wouldnt mind would you :) lol
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:15 am

Too cute :) Maybe Brittany can teach me how to drive when I get back :lol:
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:19 pm

that is so cute
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:56 am

I WANT TO BE FIRST ON THE LIST FOR BRITTANY TO TEACH ME TO DRIVE are you sure there isnt any WAPLES blood in her!!!!!!!! what a great video...........make sure her bedroom window is locked.........she is way too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:32 am

I agree with Joan.. D.. lock her window.. your appt to get up one morning and find Brittany all harnessed up and driving down the road.. hahaha..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:43 am

LB - I think I have a bit of an understanding of what you were feeling when Bailey left and likely still feeling... when I go somewhere without Brittany and her never ending questions and foolish comments I feel pretty lonely.

I think the driving is really going to help her riding - she is kind of dreamy when on their backs - gawking all over and such but with the cart there is no time to gawk or we end up in the ditch - she loves speed but I think she gets that honnestly.

She's decided it is best if she starts wearing a helmet when she is driving... and well that just opened the whole can of worms around her father needing to wear a helmet...She informed him that she was going to buy him a pink helmet with the money in her piggy bank and that HE WOULD like it and HE WOULD wear it. :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:45 am

OMG BRITTANY IS MY HERO
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:48 am

That was my favorite post in a long time.....WOW...she drives like a real pro....Michael and I laughed at her shaking the reins to make her pony go faster (I am sure there is a term for Shaking...lol)
I said it in an earlier post of yours...YOUR ROCK as a Mom....Lucky girls to have a mom like you and a dad like Glenn to expose them to such wonderful things.....

Great job feeding her ponies...Priceless
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:00 am

Oh, to be a child again with no fears! Too cute, her wanting to go faster. I have a thing or two to learn from that little girl.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:49 am

Quote :
OMG BRITTANY IS MY HERO
me too Joan.. I'd love to see Glenn in a pink helmet.. and LIKING IT!! lol! lol! A Few Driving Pictures 831788
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Absolutely adorable!! What a good little driver! You are a great mom....teaching her so much about horses and horse saftey at such a young age. It will really help when she is bigger and riding. She really is too cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Driving Pictures   A Few Driving Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Driving Pictures
Page 1 of 1