Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU

Go down 
+9
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Flicka
Simi
teekathepony
MoonShadow
Fiere
Wissy
C4B's
just joan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:04 pm

wonderful news.. glad she's home with you.. couldn't be in a better place..!
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 pm

So nice to meet both of you finally........and all your critters too!

Don't be shy about asking for anything you might need.......we are pretty close and will help if we can.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 pm

YEAH!! Great news - hi Becky, hope you are feeling fine - take care!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:39 pm

:cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi :fireworkssvg.m :fireworkssvg.m
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:48 am

Fantastic news!!!
:council.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:09 am

Moonshadow posted in facebook that Becky is back in the Amherst hospital........her liver is engorged and is in considerable pain..........please keep up the vibes and prayers for her. Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 757770
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 am

WOW.. Sorry, guess I should have been updating this. ( Sometimes I can get on this site, and sometimes I can't)

Anyway.. Becky is still in ICU in the Amherst Hospital. She is still dealing with retching and pain issues. She has some days that are better than others. Drs are still playing with her meds.. trying to find the perfect combo and timing. While she is still requiring IV meds she will remain in hospital. At least that is my understanding.

Due to her significant heart failure, the blood has been pooling in the liver, which causes it to expand and cause sever pain. They have taken a lot of fluid off of her, but it still going to be an ongoing issue. She has been diagnosed with last stage Cardiac heart failure. Since she moved home in July, she has been set up with a palitive care team, and VON nurses. Everyone is working real hard to make her life as comfortable as possible.

I know she is getting bored and lonely in the hospital, and I try to visit as often as I can. I'm hoping they can get things sorted out soon, so she can come home for a spell. This has been a rather rough time for both Becky and myself.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 am

Sorry to ask you to post more than you feel like Diana. A lot of the girls dont do facebook and get left behind on the updates. Wish I could do more for you guys. Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 757770
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:35 am

OHH its not a problem, I'm just not too sure how much to post. Not sure many folks want to read stuff like this. Guess there is not much anyone can realy do, but we do appreciate the thoughts and well wishes..etc.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:36 pm

oh Diana, no one wants to read stuff like that.. but it is what it is.. I'll have you know that everyone I know is hoping and praying for Becky.. not a day goes by I don't think of her.. I know it must be so hard for you and your family to see her go through this day after day.. I wish there was a magic wand we could wave and make everything all better.. but we do have prayers and thoughts.. just to let you know.. we are here.. :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:13 pm

SINGING AND DANCING as much as I can......... Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 757770 you know its my way of Praying.
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Keeping Becky in my prayers!!!!

:tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:49 pm

I just got off the phone with Becky and she's in pretty good cheer today, other then bored out of her TREE!!!! I have a list of movies and shows that I have to burn to DVD and to mail to her for her to watch.

Diana, can you send me a PM with your mailing address?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU   Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed.......CrippleCowGirl back in ICU
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2