Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow

Go down 
+4
Fiere
just joan
Ellie*Mae
SexyDexy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Empty
PostSubject: Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow   Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 am

I have to send another little soul over rainbow bridge tomorrow :( Tom's cat, Stripe, is 20 years old and is at that point. He has not been well for a long time but it was not my call and I had to wait until Tom realized that he is in pain and has no real quality of life anymore. He has asked me to be with Stripe as he can't do it himself. I don't really understand that but I have to accept it and I will make sure the little guy feels love and comfort to the end. Even though he's not mine, he has been a part of my life for 6 years and I love him the same. Please say a prayer for little Stipe.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow   Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am

What a great long life for Stripe...thinking of you, it's so hard, even when it's right Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow 757770
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow   Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 am

It's tough when you know the little fellow is in pain. Good luck tomorrow Cindyrelly. Will be thinking of you.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow   Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Thinking of you both! Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow 757770 It's a hard thing.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow   Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 pm

You and Stripes will be in my thoughts <3
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow   Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks girls. I feel like complete thistle right now. I know it is the right thing to do but it gets harder every time I have to do it :(

Here's stipe in his younger days... well, he would have been 14 here. We thought he was old then!
Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow 267279_10150331788001047_576721046_9894190_5385509_n

Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow   Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Just to let you know I'm thinking about you. I know it must have been a hard day today. HUGS!
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow   Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 am

Glad you could be there for Stripes.. It's a hard thing to do, but I'm sure you will hold many fond memories of him. My thoughts
are with you.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow   Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm a little behind the times SD because I was away. So sad to hear about Stripe, but you did him a favour by ridding him of any pain. Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow   Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needyour thoughts and prayers for tommorow
Page 1 of 1