Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaemus all bitten......

Go down 
+8
Fiere
C4B's
Reggie
oldladynewhorse
teekathepony
withaTwist
Wissy
just joan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Shaemus all bitten...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaemus all bitten......   Shaemus all bitten...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 pm

I would use TTO on the bug bites (I'm repeating myself here ;)...)

My Dad (and I think Ellie Mae you do this) would take a glass mason jar and a rag or sponge, pour some of the fly spray into the jar, just enough to wet the sponge/rag. Wipe the horse down, and replace the sponge into the jar and seal the lid. Reuse. You will not need to add more bug spray everytime, just when the sponge starts to really dry out. It saves a lot.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Shaemus all bitten......   Shaemus all bitten...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 pm

After trying many different things on donkey......I ended up using Watkins Insect Repellent Lotion and it worked marvelously.....he is all cleared up and is looking much better......also, those little black flies dont land on his chest anymore.......so......Tah Dah.........

Shaemus all bitten...... - Page 2 Dsci0025
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Shaemus all bitten......   Shaemus all bitten...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 am

looks much better JJ. I also am a firm believer in Fiskes. Great for whatever ails them!

How come your buttercup is just losing his winter coat now? Shouldn't he be starting to grow his new winter coat? I'm not that familiar with hairy, itchy asses, so what's the norm?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Shaemus all bitten......   Shaemus all bitten...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 pm

Apparently miniature Mediteraenean donkeys keep there coats a long time so they dont get bitten to bits......am doing a before and after photo shoot this weekend when Wissy gets here, to show the difference in the 2 months since he arrived........I :cowboyhound.gi have no idea when he will start re growing his fluff.........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaemus all bitten......   Shaemus all bitten...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaemus all bitten......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2