Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........

Go down 
+4
mypony
Wissy
blackfly
just joan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:08 pm

The folks that had bred Haimish, Joan and Paul from Twin Lighthouse Farms in Sydney.....gave me a little yearling mini stud colt to replace him. I had put out a HELP on facebook as Shaemus was going crazy since yesterday screaming and running around looking for him. Tammy and I thought we might have a solution in the form of a rescue Newf pony but we werent able to make the connections quickly enough....which is too bad, as the pony is an older fellow in great shape who needs a good home.

Anyway, I am thrilled to bits, Aiz and I will go pick him up in the back of my pickup on wednesday morning.....cant wait to meet him.........now I dont have to sell my harnesses and buggies..........wooo hoo..... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
blackfly

blackfly

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Awesome news Joan. Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures. Let the adventures begin I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... 995877
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 pm

awesome news Joan.. can't wait to see him..
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 pm

That is really great! Can't wait to see pictures :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Yahhhhh soo happy for you Joan and of course your "donkey" hahaha! You'll both love him to pieces!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 am

he is not a yearling........he is only a weanling......born March 10 2011........omg.......anyway.........I have a name for him......his mum is Shylo and his dad is Smokie and Paul says he is chocolate brown...........

so.......SHYLO'S SMOKIN HOT CHOCOLATE.............SNICKERS for his barn name...........cant wait to pick him up tomorrow..............wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:51 am

WOW !! what nice people to do that...can't wait to see him..bet he is really cute !!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:45 am

Carol.....I started his own Blog.......go there for his first pictures.....
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Joan, I am sitting @ my desk" snickering "to myself over this news. Born a day after my 50th birthday. How special for him and me!!! LOL. I can't hardly wait to see pictures!

I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... 775395 I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... 524117
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Jayne......he already has his own blog...........and there are pix in it.........go look.........BRINGING HOME THE SNICKERS BAR.
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Just posted there also. Got a good report on spider bite boob today Joan, Need a mammogram on lump boob. Waiting for the appt. See the surgeon in a month. Thinking I will be @ Survivor. FB you tonight if I get home in time.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:48 pm

thats great news on the one boob............heres hoping on the other............yeah... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:01 pm

How nice of Joan and Paul!! They are wonderful people, I miss working for them.

I am also very happy for you Joan!! Can't wait to meet the little geezer!

Was he one of the foals at the Ex this year? I may have met him a few times already lol
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:31 am

I am so happy for you and all your creatures Joan...that is a lucky mini...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........   I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE REALLY GREAT NEWS.........
Page 1 of 1