Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adult female cat looking for a good home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

Adult female cat looking for a good home Empty
PostSubject: Adult female cat looking for a good home   Adult female cat looking for a good home Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:15 pm

3 yr old female LHD( long hair domestic ) looking for a loving permanent home - Indoor only.

Spayed and UTD on all care.

Tyra is her name. She was rescued by a kind loving woman in Sackville who took her in. She had kittens at a young age...We took her in after and gave her a loving home...Due to my daughter movingshe is unable to keep her and we are looking for a forever loving home.
She is a grey tabby style very feminine cat and she loves attention.

References will be required and updates with pictures will be a requirement from the new owner.

Pictures available in the near future.

Conditions: MUST never go outside. Must remain indoors. Updates and contact needed with new owners......

Serious inquiries only.

This cat if any of you remember Big Mama - from a member in Sackville (Nicole) 3 years ago.......She needs a loving home..

Last edited by morningstaracres on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Adult female cat looking for a good home   Adult female cat looking for a good home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Here are a few pics of Tyra. They are 3 years old but it will give you an idea of what she looks like:

Adult female cat looking for a good home Picture084

Adult female cat looking for a good home IMG_0111

Adult female cat looking for a good home Picture173
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: Tyra   Adult female cat looking for a good home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:24 pm

She has changed so much since these pics...will have to post new ones.....

She is a darling kitty.....My daughter can no longer keep her......I am considering keeping her at home but am not a favorite of cleaning litter boxes....

She is a very clean social kitty....Loves to talk to people......

I would prefer she goes to a good home that will keep in touch.....
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: great news   Adult female cat looking for a good home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:24 am

We have decided to keep Tyra......She is a good kitty and for 3 yrs has adpated to us and I can't bear see her go.....She is to sty here at Morning Star ACres forever
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: Adult female cat looking for a good home   Adult female cat looking for a good home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm

I am sure your daughter is happy that you will be keeping her.

I hear you on the kitty litter cleaning. I have found the BEST kitty litter ever. They sell it at a lot of feed stores. It's called Scoopable Feline Fresh. Clumping Pine Formula. It is amazing and light with the smell of sawdust instead of clay. If it tracks through the house it is just little bits of sawdust no clay gravel. It takes a little longer to clean because it is so light. It is by far the best I ahve ever used. And I always have indoor cats.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Adult female cat looking for a good home   Adult female cat looking for a good home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 pm

I'm really glad you decided to keep her MSA!

and OSB, I've also heard great things about the pine kitty litter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adult female cat looking for a good home   Adult female cat looking for a good home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adult female cat looking for a good home
Page 1 of 1