Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
willowsfriend

willowsfriend

oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Empty
PostSubject: oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me   oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Putting these on here was not hard at all, once I got it. Hope this isn't too many - it's hard to choose!

Marie & Ginger taking a break. Ginger is 30 and she's in fantastic shape.
oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Img_1611

My daughter fixing Ginger's forelock while I'm riding:
oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Img_1610

My first trail ride with just me and my daughter:
oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Img_2710

Me & Willow
oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Img_2811

"interesting saddlepad placement" was the comment to me when I came back from one of my first long (for me) trail rides. A reminder to check my girth! I should have been embarrassed, but I'm a goof so it was funny.
oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Img_1810

I "found" this little mini - she lives next door to the barn where Willow lives. Her name is Gidget.
oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Found_14

I wanted to keep her. She has a home with kids now.
oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Happy_10
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me   oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 pm

YEAH......YOU DID IT.........it only took us 2 1/2 years to figure out the combination.....hahaha......I love your great big smiles.......and your pony........and the little mini.....was that an aussie stock saddle you are riding in??? you look like you have a lot of fun......thanks again for sharing. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
willowsfriend

willowsfriend

PostSubject: Re: oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me   oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:08 pm

I AM having fun with them. That mini was so cute! It's the second time I "found" a pony. When I was 4 I woke up to a brown pony tied to a tree in our front yard and I was sure it was for me! I was born loving horses. I remember going over to him/her to give rubs but don't remember if my parents put me on. I DO remember the boy who came to take her/him back home though, his bare feet (and he walked a couple of miles) dangled what I thought was way too close to the ground!
Not mine after all!
The saddle is an English, it's just the light making it look like an Aussie, I guess.
I'd love to have an Aussie saddle or maybe a cavalry type one. Not sure how comfy they'd be for the long rides yet...
Thanks again to those who encouraged me to share some pics. I still have "other pet" and "getting horse-ready" pics to share but I'll give you a break before I get those on!
I'm looking through the other members' pics now and am enjoying them.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me   oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:54 am

Great pics! The pony your daughter is riding looks like a saint!
Back to top Go down
willowsfriend

willowsfriend

PostSubject: Re: oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me   oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 am

Thanks! She IS a saint, she took Marie on her first long trail ride (6 or 10 miles, I always forget how long that route is) when Marie was just six. The pony is 30 now and Marie couldn't be in safer hooves! She's outgrowing her quickly though, this might be the last summer for them... Ginger has given us a really high standard when it comes to a "new" mount for Marie in the Spring! Gonna be tough, I think, to find similar.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me   oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Wonderful pics. Thanks for sharing...we love pics!!! Will be looking forward to seeing more!!!! I keep forgetting that we have the new posting system...I used to fight with the old one like nobody's business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me   oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh my gosh, it worked! Some horsey pics from me
Page 1 of 1