Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some pics of the herd :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

some pics of the herd :) Empty
PostSubject: some pics of the herd :)   some pics of the herd :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:00 pm

some pics of the herd :) 32411
my daugher trail riding off lead for the first time :)

some pics of the herd :) 34211
the herd

some pics of the herd :) 32811
Mj and my daughter

My daughters mare is in foal and due in April :)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the herd :)   some pics of the herd :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Lovely pics. MJ looks like a very sweet mare ...a great companion for your daughter. I bet you are looking forward to her foal. When is she due???
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the herd :)   some pics of the herd :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Thanks, I am pretty sure she is due in the beginning of April, she was with the stud (a paint named Dashin Duster)fom May 1 until June 7 from what the breeder told me. She should of been in heat at the beginning-mid of May, she foaled her last colt April 10th 2011. We bought her in Aug and got her and her colt in Oct :) She is a nice little mare, she is smart, she is green but willing, of course we are not pushing to her to hard right now just a little walk, jog the odd lope. I figure going for a little walk with a 75lb girl shouldn't hurt her, she seems to enjoy getting out and about :) I can't wait until she foals out and we can start putting some more time and miles on her.....vacation will be over :) no more babies for her for awhile anyways. My daugher wants to show her in small fry but we will see how she does in the spring and if she minds leaving her foal ect... I like the size of her, she is a stocky mare that should last my daughter for years and years, she shouldn't out grow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some pics of the herd :)   some pics of the herd :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some pics of the herd :)
Page 1 of 1