Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Fantastic Horse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

My Fantastic Horse Empty
PostSubject: My Fantastic Horse   My Fantastic Horse Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 pm

I have been having the best rides on my horse he is being so great and really starting to carry him self correctly in a round soft frame and bending. I've been doing alot of circle work. I just love love love riding him I can't wait to race this summer it's all going so well *knock on wood*
I've also been hacking him down the road and he's doing great with that as well. I think he's really liking being a western horse :)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

My Fantastic Horse Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Horse   My Fantastic Horse Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Thats great S.. so glad you are enjoying him so much.. and really I think he looks so handsome in the western saddle it just fits him.. and maybe he knows that.. :D
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

My Fantastic Horse Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Horse   My Fantastic Horse Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:41 pm

you know it's funny but western saddles actually do fit him way better then an english saddle. however I do get this urge to jump when they are all set up in the ring lol.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

My Fantastic Horse Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Horse   My Fantastic Horse Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:49 pm

hahah.. well you better get another horse because I think Target will enjoy running barrells more then jumpin sticks :lol:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

My Fantastic Horse Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Horse   My Fantastic Horse Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:52 am

Nothing better then your horsew working well for you...YIPPY

I say if you have the urge to jump something..do it...you can do it in a western saddle...Just be careful of that horn..

Good luck in you barrel runds this year...I am sure we'll be seeing y a
Back to top Go down
~TC~

My Fantastic Horse Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Horse   My Fantastic Horse Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:56 am

The key to straight lines is great circles... or is it the other way around....? lol

Either way, they both benefit the other... congrats... :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Fantastic Horse Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Fantastic Horse   My Fantastic Horse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fantastic Horse
Page 1 of 1