Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only my closest friends read please

Go down 
+4
Tammy
just joan
Simi
Caper Cowgirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Only my closest friends read please Empty
PostSubject: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:47 am

Why are you so nosey???....

hehehehehehehe....
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:24 am

you are to funny!!!!! :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:36 am

That I am.....and evil to boot... lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:44 am

Only my closest friends read please 45324 Only my closest friends read please 188868 Only my closest friends read please 948176 you need something to do girl....this being unemployed all this time is getting to you already.......here...try this Only my closest friends read please 764793
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:47 am

well that's true :hrtface.gif:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:58 am

HA HA HA JJ.....Unemployed all of 1/2 a day....What will I do tomorrow....I am cleaning the house and hubby is out making the mare and foal turnout bigger...He's such a good cowboy

:devil5.gif:
I love this icon.....Wonder if he will let me borrow that fork...I could put it to great use...Me and Wissy on a road trip..hahahaha...Who wants to come take pics..hehehe...evil i say...EVIL
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:19 pm

You are one BAD girl! Clearly unemployment agrees with you. Although I'm not sure it would drive me to clean the house. That would be total desperation!
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:31 pm

But how do we get to be best friends if we ain't nosey??? But I've got your sense of humour! :cwmddd.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Hahaha Caper.. yup Wissy is not in a good place right now.. but I will be..
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Wissy and I need to go for a coffee....
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:13 pm

That's just the way I roll...... :P
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:28 am

HOW COME I KEEP GETTING LEFT OUT OF THIS FN PICTURE............you guys are all going out on raod trips to kill people AND YOU DIDNT ASK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 WTF..........I'M THE BEST KILLER IN THIS PLACE..........I'm stealthy, queit, nimble, did I mention quiet...............hahahahahaha............so why are you not asking me to come???????/ Jesus!!Huh, who needs a whipping??????// NOBODY EVER TELLS ME NOTHING :devil6.gif:
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:52 am

Ok ladies.. There will be no fighting at all...
People who egg you on to upset you are not worth it at all.. they do things to try to piss you off.. Make sly comments to piss you off.. and do other things that they shouldn't just to piss you off!! yes I almost got dragged back into it again but than removed my rant and just rolled if off my shoulders..
You know what it is not worth it at all & all it does is upset you make you angry and Angry is not healthy..
Roll it off your back, people like that thrive on drama and if they can keep it going they will..
Put all that drama behind you DON"T let them drag you in.. if they do get you dragged in to it you are no better than they are and people like that are pond scum and you don't want to be pond scum do you??
Be better than them, DON"T BE POND SCUM!!
Start each day with a smile and Don't let those people bring you down ..
:FlowerWink.gif
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:02 am

If I ever need a hit down your way joan you will be the first one I call.....I promise

I will be busy for a while around here though with positive things...

I am starting a new TV show called Dr. Purple.....hahahahaha (Now I am in trouble again..hehehehe)

(Insert Angel Icon here....smile)
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:05 am

yup you are!!!!!
Call me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:07 am

But I am afraid.....
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:21 am

OK, SHOOT.......I was only trying to be supportive..........never mind..........was not trying to stir shit up...........especially since I dont even no what pot I'm stirring...........going now.......burying me head in the sand, gonna go eat worms, tucking my tail between my legs, no worries, I got it...........singing dooo dah day.......Peace OUT
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:40 pm

It's ok Joan.. don't worry no pot stirred here by us.. someone is trying but it's not going to work.. I agree with you Peace out!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:36 pm

:devil6.gif: wasn't me.. I'm not doing nothing just standing here minding my own business like a good dobby should.. :crazyeyes.gif: Its' all Capers fault.. see what she's like always gettin me in trouble.. Only my closest friends read please 203650
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:39 pm

It,s ok I should have refrained,Nobodies perfect!!!
But point taken right. lol!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:41 pm

well your sure are wrong there, cause I'm just about as perfect as they come..it's just that nobody knows that yet.. Only my closest friends read please 542520
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Right.....
:cwmddd.gif: You forget i.m your sister and I know better!!!! But I won't tell anyone Lol :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only my closest friends read please   Only my closest friends read please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only my closest friends read please
Page 1 of 1