Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pet safe under ground fencing

Go down 
+4
Caper Cowgirl
Simi
Wissy
missylou
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

pet safe under ground fencing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pet safe under ground fencing   pet safe under ground fencing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:18 am

Wissy I think it's the other way around I think she's lucky to have such a fantasic daughter
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: pet safe under ground fencing   pet safe under ground fencing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:26 am

lol! lol!

Quote :

Dog running up road
Big man running behind dog up road
Hot sexy cowgirl in truck following man, following dog....hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: pet safe under ground fencing   pet safe under ground fencing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:05 pm

It was super funny D...

We picked the fence up Friday...Just got home today so in the next few days we will get it set up and start training Bubba
Back to top Go down
missylou

PostSubject: Re: pet safe under ground fencing   pet safe under ground fencing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:19 pm

any questions just call
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: pet safe under ground fencing   pet safe under ground fencing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Okay, Purple, the wire, flags, stakes, collar and zapper unit with battery are all in their original box, and ready to come to Can-Am tomorrow. I'll be at the Scotian Gold booth with Jodi:)
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: pet safe under ground fencing   pet safe under ground fencing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:40 am

Thanks for the Stuff girl got it saturday!!!
Now to put it up and see what the puppie thinks of it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
missylou

PostSubject: I love it   pet safe under ground fencing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 am

it stops our loonie lab and our street runner no more hours of trying to catch a dog who does not want to be caught and thinks its a big game to come up to the door and bark when you finally have given up just so you will chase him a gain for the next 2 hrs
when that failed he would bark at our neighbours door (at 7 am ) to see if they would come out and play GRRRRR
this cute little pup when from being milo ahh
to dick head and many othe 4 letter words I ve used as he scooted between my legs when some one came to the door
no more he can scoot all he wants out the door and now only get to the end of the drive way lol
first the first week or so it was like we stole his sole so confussed and depressed
but I had the last laugh hey dick head
:devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pet safe under ground fencing   pet safe under ground fencing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pet safe under ground fencing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2