Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bowie Clinic more pics page 3

Go down 
+13
Simi
Tammy
just joan
naughty by nature
D-Cutch
Mister MaGoo
Plain Hickory
Twilight
oldsaddlebags
sky
SexyDexy
Caper Cowgirl
Wissy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:44 am

Ihave penning or I'd be there in a flash.

If you guys come down, stop by penning!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:47 am

Loved the px ............was almost as good as being there..........well maybe not quite........but I certainly got the feel of it...............thanks for taking the time to post them.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:58 am

Thanks for posting so many pictures. It helps those of us who are living in isolation to at least feel a part of SOMETHING (sorry - feeling a little bit of self pity here because I don't have any horsey friends close by!).

All the critters looked really nice. Winter fuzzies pretty much gone. My favourite picture(s) - I had two were the one of the "belt modelling" and the horses flaked out in the field. Perhaps they were dreaming about the next clinic!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:53 am

It was a great clinic..
Bowies trains and shows pleasure..
Thanks again girls for coming....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:00 am

Naughty.....Bowie helps you to understand your horse and body language ( for me anyways) so your working and thinking as one. He assesses what each person/horse needs working on and helps you in that area until you get it down pat and then moves on to the next issue.....Soooo patient he is!!!! He helps ALL level of riders..and behaviors.......Amazing job he does!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:15 am

Tammy...Newfoundlanders survive off the rock all the time...My family did well when they crossed the water...I think its time to pack up your herd and head to the mainland....Don't ask hubby's opinion...just kick him to the ground....tie his hands quicky and put a gag on him...put him in the truck but make sure you check him often while you pack to make sure he is getting enough air...And ask to be on the open air deck on the boat...It will make the crossing more comfortable for him

We have a busy season coming here in NS....Lots of cattle penning, barrel racing and endless amount of pleasure shows.....

Tell hubby the hay is cheaper here..then you maynot have to gag him and through him in the trunk
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Yeah Wissy that would be lots of fun...it it at the Windsor Ex?..just let me know what day it is.....I just love the breed!!!
Back to top Go down
takinupspace

takinupspace

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:33 pm

It really was an amazing clinic. I have been riding for about 5 and a half years now and have never learned and understood as much as I did from Bowie. He really is amazing! I am so happy I came because it gave me something to go off of with Moose and I can really whip that little bugger into shape :) Hope you have another one soon Sue! Awesome pictures too! :)
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Welcome aboard J ...... :flower:
Back to top Go down
takinupspace

takinupspace

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:33 pm

J.. it was so nice to meet you and your determination is wonderful..
Mr. Mister.. CanAm is May 29,30 & 31 .. the breed demo is twice daily.. once in the am and once in the evening.. should be a great time.. Joan and CB4 are planning to be there too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Awesome! I'll most definitely make one of those days!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Can't forget Joe and Harley aka Clover.. Joe wanted so badly to ride Harley.. so here we go..

Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 DSCF0029-5
Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 DSCF0030-2
Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 DSCF0031-3
Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 DSCF0032-4
Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 DSCF0033-4

and who could forget the real cowboy.. Ben! Doing what Ben does best having fun in the barn.. :)

Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 DSCF0066-1
Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 DSCF0067-1
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Great pictures Wissy! Looks like a fun time for sure. The last pictures are super cute
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Great pictures! So many lovely horses on the one place! I guess being there were lots of clinics on the go this weekend. I attended one with Jim Durling. I'll have to share my pictures when I get them uploaded.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:52 pm

oh yes Shelly would love to see your pics.. I've taken a few of Jim's clinics myself.. he's a really nice person..
Back to top Go down
takinupspace

takinupspace

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Haha aw I loved giving him the pony ride and he loved it! It was too cute that his boots were too big for the stirrups! haha! His feet are out in a couple :)
Back to top Go down
takinupspace

takinupspace

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:50 pm

this is a little off topic... but anyone have any idea how to get the signature to show up.. I wrote it in under signature in my profile and saved it but it wont show up.. haha newbie :) lol! Thanx!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:22 am

Well I am not 100% sure why you siggie is not showing up at first you had it off in your profile to show but I changed that ad still can't get the picture to show..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:49 am

her siggy is not showing up because she has to go into her profile under preferences and tell it to show.. click yes..
Back to top Go down
takinupspace

takinupspace

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:30 pm

haha i still don't see it! haha oh well! hope everyone is doing well!
Back to top Go down
takinupspace

takinupspace

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:30 pm

hahaha nevermind there it is
Back to top Go down
Matt Zwicker

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:54 pm

LOL! i look horrible when i ride :P
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:12 pm

No you don't!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic more pics page 3   Bowie Clinic more pics page 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowie Clinic more pics page 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2