Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wissy - I hate to tell you, but.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

Wissy - I hate to tell you, but....... Empty
PostSubject: Wissy - I hate to tell you, but.......   Wissy - I hate to tell you, but....... Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:01 pm

I found a June bug in the garage. THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!! :affraid: Wissy - I hate to tell you, but....... 336163 Wissy - I hate to tell you, but....... 831788 Wissy - I hate to tell you, but....... 466697
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Wissy - I hate to tell you, but.......   Wissy - I hate to tell you, but....... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:57 am

Oh great ... what do you want to do ... scare the poor girl into hibernation? June bugs should be illegal!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Wissy - I hate to tell you, but.......   Wissy - I hate to tell you, but....... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:43 am

Your late on the June bugs...i have had them for over a week now...I went out to have a smoke last night and I had to throw 3 of them off my chair...And I walked on a few...The step was covered in them...Lots of dead ones there this morning...I wonder why?/?? (Maybe 2nd hand smoke....hahahha)
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: Wissy - I hate to tell you, but.......   Wissy - I hate to tell you, but....... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:07 pm

I just wanted to give her the heads up. Don't want them sneaking up on her. 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Wissy - I hate to tell you, but.......   Wissy - I hate to tell you, but....... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:31 am

Don't you worry no June bug will ever sneak up on me.. I just don't go out after dark until I'm sure they are goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for ever.. well at least til next year.. :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wissy - I hate to tell you, but.......   Wissy - I hate to tell you, but....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wissy - I hate to tell you, but.......
Page 1 of 1