Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help putting a price on my puppies.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

I need help putting a price on my puppies. Empty
PostSubject: I need help putting a price on my puppies.   I need help putting a price on my puppies. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:29 am

It is confirmed, my Boston Terrier is pregnant. My problem is I am unsure what to put on the puppies for a price. The mom is CKC registered and the dad is pure; but, not registered (unfortuntatly I was unable to find a CKC registed to breed to). I have been watching kijiji, registered pups go for $1200 - $1500 and non-registered go for $500 - $800. There is hardly ever any Boston's in Nova Scotia, usually they are in New Brunswick. I want to get as much for them as I can of course, but; I do not want to over price them and have a hard time selling them. Any thoughts?

:dogwagging2.gi
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: I need help putting a price on my puppies.   I need help putting a price on my puppies. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:42 am

We had the same situation, our BT was registered but Dad was only 1/2 BT so pups were 3/4 boston and not registered.
we always had our litters sold out before they were 8 weeks old at $400 per pup included first and second puppy shots and socialized family raised. We also had several repeat customers and pups that went even as far as Newfoundland. Even though we're no longer breeding we still get inquiries from previous owners and their friends to find out if we have any or know of where any boston pups are. Staying in the $500-600 range should keep them affordable and sell them quickly. I have some recent contacts that I'm sure would love to hear of someone with pups available that I can let know you're going to have some for sale :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: I need help putting a price on my puppies.   I need help putting a price on my puppies. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:28 pm

I need help putting a price on my puppies. 567870
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help putting a price on my puppies.   I need help putting a price on my puppies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help putting a price on my puppies.
Page 1 of 1