Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

few new riding pics from the weekend

Go down 
+4
Caper Cowgirl
SexyDexy
D-Cutch
Ellie*Mae
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

few new riding pics from the weekend Empty
PostSubject: few new riding pics from the weekend   few new riding pics from the weekend Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:49 pm

I am sooo happy with the way my new saddle fits Arrow...no more pinching his big manly shoulders... :roll:
I'm not used to the saddle yet, yesterday was only my 3rd ride in it, what a crappy spring, when I was home hubby was working long hours...but anyhow....it will all come together eventually! I did get to ride yesterday and today... I love my horse :D
few new riding pics from the weekend HPIM4993_edited
few new riding pics from the weekend HPIM4990_edited
few new riding pics from the weekend HPIM4994_edited
and then this one just because I never smile!!!!!! (when riding!) Can't even see all the cold sores on my face!!!!
few new riding pics from the weekend HPIM5002_edited-1
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: few new riding pics from the weekend   few new riding pics from the weekend Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:47 pm

You look fantastic up there!!! It is about time you showed us some pictures of you riding your beautiful beast :flower:

Looks like I missed a nice weekend on the Island....b0000
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: few new riding pics from the weekend   few new riding pics from the weekend Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:28 pm

Looking good few new riding pics from the weekend 573748 What does Arrow think of his new saddle? Do you notice any difference in the way he goes?

Lucky you to have that nice arena all to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: few new riding pics from the weekend   few new riding pics from the weekend Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:49 pm

I just love pics of your boy....He looks great....

Thanks for the smile pic...I knew ya had it in ya
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: few new riding pics from the weekend   few new riding pics from the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:37 am

you to look awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: few new riding pics from the weekend   few new riding pics from the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 am

Looks like you are having fun!
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: few new riding pics from the weekend   few new riding pics from the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Big Rave to you on your new saddle!!!!!
My son gets a cold sore about 20 times a year....he's really bad for them and we found Tea Tree Oil for cold sores works excellent!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: few new riding pics from the weekend   few new riding pics from the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:23 pm

FINALLY...........A SMILE must mean your arse feels good!!!!!!! how do you think Arrow felt about it?????/ was he happier?? how did he go?
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: few new riding pics from the weekend   few new riding pics from the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:33 pm

hee hee - thanks guys :lol:
I think it fits him better than me! It puts me in a different position than the endurance saddle, but I surely will get used to it!! I find he moves out much better at the trot, haven't tried to canter yet - (insert chicken smilie here!!!!)
I have to check the stirrup keeper too it grabs my boot on the right foot...
He's had a quite a bit of time off, too - but I will attempt the canter this week, for sure! He is such a good natured boy, he never acted up with the other saddle but it was way too tight at the shoulder for him (actually, it fits Dolly!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: few new riding pics from the weekend   few new riding pics from the weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

few new riding pics from the weekend
Page 1 of 1