Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pics from this weekend

Go down 
+2
SexyDexy
Wissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Pics from this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Started out yesterday TE came to groom and lunge Gunnar, while waited to bath his stinky body.. it was a beautiful day.. here's a few pics from yesterday afternoon.. what a glorious day!
Pics from this weekend DSCF0048
Pics from this weekend DSCF0055-1
Pics from this weekend DSCF0038
Pics from this weekend DSCF0068-2
Pics from this weekend DSCF0082-2
Pics from this weekend DSCF0108
Pics from this weekend DSCF0121
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Some of Amos and Firebug and more Gunnar after his bath

Pics from this weekend DSCF0118-1
Pics from this weekend DSCF0126-1

Pics from this weekend DSCF0130
Pics from this weekend DSCF0127
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 pm

I need a Sarah lol!. I brushed all 3 of mine on Saturday afternoon and couple hours later Dex and Prince were coated in mud again. I'm not touching them again till it dries up, the ungrateful buggers.

Gunner's mane grew back nice Pics from this weekend 573748. Looking good.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm

:lol: sorry Dexy baby.. Sarah is all mine.. I don't share very well either.. lol.. besides it's really not me..it's Gunnar she loves.. and the feeling is mutual!
I went out again to brush him this after noon and he smelled so good.. Nancy put wood shaving all over the turn out.. wild wood shavings with branches and small sticks and stuff mixed in.. makes a good bed to roll in and no mud.. ya!!

Last edited by Wissy on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:16 am

I love his movement
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:33 am

I love his trojan war horse look................wee nancy looks good doing showmanship!!!!!!! TE.....how come we never hear from her............so how bad were your blackflies??????????/ we had none cause it was minus 2.............. 😕 😕
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:56 am

Well TE just Finished School, she's been super busy the last few months .. she's just now emerging from her house and from studying.. Black flies are scarce, but the dam musqutio's were out and bite my hands up .. friggers.. god I hate bugs of any kind.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:26 am

that Gunnar has a very kind eye, he seems so sweet, he is very handsom....
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:21 am

Yes Bay-Lee he does have a kind eye and is wonderful to work with, and very kind to people.. however he can be deceiving at times.. when it comes to other horses he can be nasty and dogs well forget it.. he's kill one I'm sure if givin the opportunity.. funny you would never think that looking at him.. however he and the barn cat love each other.. go figure..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:22 am

So come to think of it.. Gunnar is a cat man not a dog man.. and he's a people horse not a horse horse.. hahhaha
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:45 am

I went to the barn to brush Gunnar yesterday and what do you know he was still clean.. and sooo very soft and he smelled wonderful.. for a day or two anyway! :lol:
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Awww Gunnar is such a ham :)

I think you have officially perfected the "Fjord" hair do!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Thanks D.. I think I'm finally catching on to trimming that wild thick mane.. once you get the shape and length, then the trick is to keep it up.. needs more trimming again, sometime this week I'll work at it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics from this weekend   Pics from this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics from this weekend
Page 1 of 1