Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bowie Clinic last weekend

Go down 
+6
just joan
Caper Cowgirl
naughty by nature
Matt Zwicker
Wranglin'ruff
Wissy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Bowie Clinic last weekend Empty
PostSubject: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:19 pm

ok so there's no pics of me.. cause hard to take when I'm riding.. and the only one of me.. is the stupid one CC took with me sleeping in her chair lol..
anyway here we go

Morgan and her new beau Cisco
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0009-5
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0018-4

Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0015-8

Michael and his new woman Dixie.. sorry CC I think your second here lol
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0011-5
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0012-3
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0037-2
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0040-3

CC's trailer..
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0051-3
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Bowie riding Gunnar.. he liked him..
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0028-5

Little Miss Firebug and Amos
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0021-6

Morgan and Cisco
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0018-4

Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0027-6

CC's puppers
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0049-4
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0050-2

a few more

Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0043-2
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0044-1
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:27 pm

umm sorry some were fuzzy.. my camera didn't seem to be set right .. have to look at then next time we are in an indoor..

here's some good ones.. my back yard and one of the Pheasant that wakes me every morning crowing or whatever they do..

Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0003-1
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0004-4
Bowie Clinic last weekend DSCF0005-4
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Looks like everyone had a great time!! Gunner is a handsome boy :flower:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:35 pm

thanks WR.. I think so too.. but what the heck I'm in love with him.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Matt Zwicker

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:45 pm

The picture of you sleeping in the chair was the best one i though hehehe Bowie Clinic last weekend 831788
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:28 pm

great pictures wish there were some of you riding though.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:20 pm

NbyN.. I'm the only one that brought a camera.. CC only had her cell phone.. didn't take great pics inside.. lol
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 pm

FANTASTIC pics Wissy....

Yes I am Michael's 2nd woman now....But I can handle it...He sleeps with me not her....hahahaha....I better be careful...I don't put it past him to make her a bedroom in the basement....
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:21 pm

I am so looking forward to doing a clinic with him........you best be there and riding your pony!!!!!!! :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 am

I'll be there I love going to greenwood.. it's a fun place and the people there are really nice.. Nancy and I've been going for a number of years now.. and it's just gets better each time.. I rode this time with Bowie.. but it's hard to take pics of myself riding.. lol..
Joan I'm going when your going.. Bowie would like to see Buck again..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:02 am

Bowie will probably do another Clinic in July.. wanna come Joan..
Bring your tent.. you and Carol.. you will have a ball..
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:05 am

Yes do come Joan!! It'll be a blast!!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 am

July wouldn't be a good time for us....We have 2 penning dates and there is no way I will get the 3rd weekend off in one month....Unless we live in the greenwood area by then...So I guess never say never...

Morgan fell in love with the area, the pony club, and all the people around there...she would move there tomorrow..She said...i could trail ride with friends.....You have to understand Morgan has never had school friends or neighbors to ride with...Just her Mom..Her horsey friends all lived so far away
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:17 am

CC did you get over to see the place in Greenwood we were talking about at the Tack Shop?
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:37 am

Thart place is in the making for the end of July if it doesnt sell by then...
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:08 pm

looks like everyone had a great time! Ill defiantly be at the next one if nothing comes up :D
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 am

I see my Nemo in a shot!

Oh, yes, we would LOVE having more horsey folks in our NEIGHbourhood!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:35 am

Yes T.. Nemo did very well.. he's a willing horse, tried very hard to get .. and he did.. so did Matt.. I wish I had gotten more pic of Matt and Nemo and Firebug and Amos but they were in my group so it was hard..
We all had fun and I'm looking forward to going again..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:56 am

That looks like so much fun. Hanging out with horsie people all day and riding ponies.

I have one of those pheasants in my yard too Wissy. He sits on the fence post and squaks then flaps his wings to make that sound. I think he's looking for a woman but it's been 2 years and he's still looking. Poor bugger.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:58 am

Dexy that's what I find odd with the pheasant is he has a mate.. I've seen her a few times.. but he's still out there calling.. .. maybe he's looking for another one.. gawd men.. never satisfied!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:58 pm

do you have a date for the clinic in July........and I dont tent Wissy, just cant do it, but if you loaned my your big giant huge lovely blow up bed.......then I would just throw a tarp over the top and go to bed...........hahahahahaaaaaaaa BUCK NEEDS BOWIE
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:02 pm

hhaha.. no problem, except if I'm there I'm in the tent and will be sleeping on my nice big comfy double high queen sized bed.. hahah... I think i have a couple more air beds you can use.. no problem..
I don't have the date for July yet.. but when I get one you will be the first on my call list... now wouldn't that be fun.. they have a great set up there now.. and you'll love the people and especially Bowie.. he's really really patient..
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:49 pm

JJ you can stay with me. As Wissy knows I have a few extra beds. As long as it's not the July 4th weekend. I'm booked solid. I should open a bed and breakfast. haha
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:23 pm

THAT WOULD BE TERRIFIC LIGHTNING.........and I feel the same about the bed and breakfast, only mine is bales and breakfast....hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowie Clinic last weekend   Bowie Clinic last weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowie Clinic last weekend
Page 1 of 1