Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!

Go down 
+6
Freva
Simi
C4B's
Wissy
just joan
D-Cutch
10 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:12 am

Alright I'm getting a little concerned...it has been beautiful all week - it had better not rain Saturday BECAUSE IT'S BRITTANY'S FIRST HORSE SHOW!!!!!!!!

It is a Miniature Horse Fun Show and she is actually going to be doing it all by herself!!! I am SOOOOO excited.

I initially signed us up and asked special permission for her to be able to ride on the cart with me and they said as long as she had her insurance it was a go... then a couple weeks ago the show organizers emailed to tell me Brittany could show her little mare in hand if she wanted to (as long as I was in the ring) - I didn't ask that initially because I didn't want to push my luck...some people get a little worked up when very young children and horses are involved.

I can't wait... her little mare is the biggest sweetheart on the planet and they just do so well together... Did I mention I'm excited?

Anyhoo we'll have pictures for sure because the whole family is coming to cheer her on!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:48 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG thats the most exciting thing I heard in years...........Dominica you are gonna go out of your mind girl........oh boy.......she'll be the first to ever do this............I could just squeeze you both to bits.......there better be video..........oh god......and it better be a beautiful day.............you know we are all pulling for her no matter what........oh, I wish I could be with you to just revel in the excitgement........... :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 am

:happytails.gif BRITTANY IS MY HERO
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 am

Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! 775395 Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! 197264 OMG.. I'm too excited for you .. Brittany.. you are going to be the talk of the town.. yay!.. I wish I could be there too and cheer her on.. D you better get lots of pics and a video...
If I were more prepared I toss my tent in the car and head over.. wow.. can't get better than that.. imagine her saying when she's older .. I've been showing since I was 3 and driving since I was 2 1/2 lol
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:54 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting , i'll be thinking of you on saturday and will be looking forward to photo's, i bet you will be in tears i would be, i used to cry at all the kids school plays etc etc. have a great day the first of many show days for brittany!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:24 pm

That's awesome girl !! Good Luck to both of you!!!!!
can't wait for the pictures.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:16 pm

How exciting!!!! We will hope for a bright, beautiful weekend. The best things come in small packages...GOOD LUCK, Brittany. Have fun!!!!!!!! :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Fingers crossed for sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:15 am

I cannot wait to see pictures!! I was taking percherons in the ring when I was her age! ha.. She will LOVE it!! I wish I was closer so I could come and watch!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 am

Man I wish I was going to be there to watch. I get all giggly just thinking about how "cute" she's going to look. Mind you, don't tell her that because I'm sure she's going to be all business. We want lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of pictures. Video would be great too! I've got everything I own crossed, hoping that the weather will cooperate. Go Brittany Go!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 am

I can't wait to see pics...It will be priceless....

Good luck Britanny....YOU GO GIRL
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:17 am

*growls*

THE RAIN IS SUPPOSE TO START TODAY AND GO TO WEDNESDAY....THEY'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....

They put the rain date as Sunday but it is suppose to rain then and we can't go Sunday anyway because we are hosting a penning here and it is likely going to be just Glenn and I trying to manage everything....I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER

A friend of mine made Brittany and I matching shirts....guess she should have made us matching PONCHOS Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! 135688
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:39 am

ohhhhhhhhhhh .. maybe it will hold off.. I'm too so disappointed.. friggin Rain.. why can't it rain at night through the week ! :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 am

Fingers crossed the weather man is wrong...After all that is not a far fetched wish...they asually are
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:23 pm

so D.. is the show still on for tomorrow.. ???
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:26 am

The show is a go!!! Rain or shine! I guess Mini people don't like to show in the rain... good thing they don't cattle pen!!! The folks from the exhibition grounds gave them the keys to the building they use to show cattle so if it rains I guess we'll be moving in there. They emailed last night to let us know.... Cart is packed and MacGregor is all bathed nestled in his stall for the night.

Miss. Brittany didn't fall asleep until after 10pm...she had better not be cranky tomorrow!!!! Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! 900770
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:21 am

GREAT NEWS DOMINICA.........bet you are all packed and ready to go.........what colour is her outfit.......does it match her pony........so if its inside make sure someone has a decent camera with good flashes ohhhhhh just cant wait........GOOD LUCK BRITTANY..........
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:42 am

Oh my - this is going to be SO CUTE!!!!! Take lots of pictures and video!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:04 am

OMG.. I heard the sun is shinning on PEI.. :SmileySun.gif: this morning.. YAHOO..
GOOD LUCK BRITTANY can't wait to hear how she did and get lots of pics to see.. :Jump2.gif: :Jump2.gif:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:33 pm

I was thinking of you guys today and hoping you had a beautiful day like we did. How did things go? I'm sooooo excited!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!   Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Hope for SUNSHINE!!!
Page 1 of 1