Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingston Steer BBQ Parade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Kingston Steer BBQ Parade Empty
PostSubject: Kingston Steer BBQ Parade   Kingston Steer BBQ Parade Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:11 pm

I got to enjoy the parade this year with my son and my grandchildren. It was fun! Here are some pics:
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=138545&id=751630730&l=81e0e7218f
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Steer BBQ Parade   Kingston Steer BBQ Parade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:29 pm

great pictures man i haven't been to a parade in years
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Steer BBQ Parade   Kingston Steer BBQ Parade Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 pm

some really good shots of the parade there Deb.....what a really neat combo of different things going on........from the flintstone cars to the huge haulers.....nice little collection of horses.......did you know anyone in the parade.............my favourite pictures which for me really capture the essence of WATCHING THE PARADE....are the couple you have of your grandaughter and her friend(assuming) from the back as they are sitting on the sidewalk watching and having fun............thanks for sharing. oh, and didnt mean to dish on Aiden...he looked great in his vehicle also!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Steer BBQ Parade   Kingston Steer BBQ Parade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingston Steer BBQ Parade
Page 1 of 1