Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When using White Lightning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mypony

When using White Lightning Empty
PostSubject: When using White Lightning   When using White Lightning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 pm

I treated my horses feet with White Lightning today and found a really good trick. The WL and vinegar solution is applied to a cotton ball that is spread out on the frog of the foot, then you have to place the foot in a plastic bag. Well most plastic is not strong enough to hold to the horse walking around or pawing the ground. Put several pieces of Duct Tap over the bottom of the plastic bag. It worked really well. My boys walked around while the White Lightning was working its magic and they never damaged the duct tap.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

When using White Lightning Empty
PostSubject: Re: When using White Lightning   When using White Lightning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Duck Tape.. lol.. I'm in love with the stuff.. I even found some pink duck tape.. yup.. great invention for sure!
Back to top Go down

When using White Lightning
Page 1 of 1