Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PEI bound in the morning

Go down 
+6
naughty by nature
Wissy
mypony
Wranglin'ruff
MSFarm
Caper Cowgirl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PEI bound in the morning Empty
PostSubject: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:01 pm

I can't believe another house fell through....

We are Island bound tomorrow to see some farms that have peaked our interest....My god will we ever find a new home....

We have to be out of our house in 11 days and need to find a place to store our whole house....Another hurdle we still have to over come....

So we will be living at the cottage in Yarmouth while we await the transition to our new home.Where ever the Bleeding heart it is
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:08 pm

awww. that sucks!
Hope you find a place and soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Hopefully you will find something over here :flower:
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Good luck!

So you are willing to move anywhere?
Do you have a job that will let you live anywheres?

Maybe you might move close to me... I am always looking for a trailer ride...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:08 pm

omg CC are you serious.. Good Lord.. what the Bleeding heart happened to that last one.. geesh.. PEI.. ok I'm not liking PEI.. that's to far.. what are you going to do about the horses.. take them to the cottage too.. ???? Are you Stressed yet?? I'd be no good..
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:49 pm

i know the house is crap but Camerons is still for sale it might be okay if you redo the house
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Remember CC everything happens for a reason, they were not meant to be, something is going to come along that you love and you are going to be very happy the others fell through, stick with it and go with the flow....... good luck
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Wahooo!!! Come play on our Island :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:14 am

We drove to Shelburne today to look at a place...WASTE OF GAS...but then again we need shares in a gas company lately with all the miles we are putting on

I have a place near the cottage to put all the horses when we go there...She's an old friend from Cape Breton...So all is good on that end....Storage for our stuff is gonna be a challenge....

This house fell through on the appraisal...It came is $50,00 less then their asking price....$23,000 less then the agreed purchase price....The bank said even if we through more money down to cover the shortfall, why would we want to pay more then the house is worth...Good point...

PEI looks very promising....We have several places that we want to see and we can make it a mini vacation at the same time....We really don't have any days to waste and not pack but you gotta fo what you gotta do...The odds are definately in favor of PEI

Yes we will move anywhere...I can get work in my field (CCA) anywhere I go....And Michael is retired so his money just goes in the bank every month....Location is not a problem at all

I will see you all when we get back...Possibly Thursday...longer if it has to be

Any Islanders that want my number while we are there can PM Purple...she has my cell #....you guys may know of private listings that we won't find on MLS...get searching evryone
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:56 am

What about coming to the Cape, lots of farms here for sale????????
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 am

I was too gonna say that, but she left here once already so she knows whether it would be something she would chance.....Good luck Jo wherever it is.......sometimes you can stumble over something that you were not expecting and boom..........there you are....home...........hope thats how it goes.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:52 am

My family home is for sale. Close to the ferry, 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, barn, fencing. 3-4 acres. If your interested call my mom ( diana) at 902-962-3775
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 pm

well hi there wheels....I already gave your mums info the Caper ...........hope you are on the mend.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEI bound in the morning   PEI bound in the morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEI bound in the morning
Page 1 of 1